T.E.C.

NowAFan2010

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After we get the seeds we should debate over how much influence the Winchester and Centerville match would have had on the seeds

I think without the match, gough gets the seed by higher winning %. With the match and Robinson winning, Robinson would get the seed. Honestly, I think they should do it up with gough as 1 and if tomorrow's match would have changed it, then change it. What's the big deal with that cause you know every year they get changed anyway at the event. Someone misses weight or suffers last minute injury or gets sick. I have seen it every year. Just make it right at the meet before matches begin.

I think without the match, gough gets the seed by higher winning %. With the match and Robinson winning, Robinson would get the seed. Honestly, I think they should do it up with gough as 1 and if tomorrow's match would have changed it, then change it. What's the big deal with that cause you know every year they get changed anyway at the event. Someone misses weight or suffers last minute injury or gets sick. I have seen it every year. Just make it right at the meet before matches begin.

Yeah that could work but I think Gough will get the 3 seed and Edgar will get the 2. Doesn't seem right that Gough gets 1 seed a week after getting pinned by Edgar.

I was just trying to start some late season dramatic conversation! See some different point of views..

Btw I'm feeling pretty confident in Gough taking the W tomorrow night

Yeah that could work but I think Gough will get the 3 seed and Edgar will get the 2. Doesn't seem right that Gough gets 1 seed a week after getting pinned by Edgar.

I was just trying to start some late season dramatic conversation! See some different point of views..

Btw I'm feeling pretty confident in Gough taking the W tomorrow night

Terriquez can't get a seed over Robinson when Robinson beat Terriquez. Basically it's the same argument you just used for Terriquez getting the seed over gough. That's why I believe it goes to winning % and then somewhere around there they look at last years his gets placer in state series which also is gough. Whoever wins tomorrow might not be who wins Saturday too. It's that close.

Terriquez can't get a seed over Robinson when Robinson beat Terriquez. Basically it's the same argument you just used for Terriquez getting the seed over gough. That's why I believe it goes to winning % and then somewhere around there they look at last years his gets placer in state series which also is gough. Whoever wins tomorrow might not be who wins Saturday too. It's that close.

Shouldn't Robinson get the top seed since he beat Edgar?

Then Gough would be behind Edgar since he pinned Gough?

I am aware of that I think Gough will take both  ;)

And yes FANMAN whoever is 2 and 3 doesn't really matter

Shouldn't Robinson get the top seed since he beat Edgar?

Then Gough would be behind Edgar since he pinned Gough?

I am aware of that I think Gough will take both  ;)

And yes FANMAN whoever is 2 and 3 doesn't really matter

Yea u talked me into it. Robinson should get the 1. He is the only one that hasn't lost to either one. Makes tomorrow's match very important if they would be willing to change it on Saturday.

woah I honestly never realized that!

I assure you I am not Edgar and haven't wrestled for a while, I'm actually not associated with Union City just in the area and know a few of the local athletes from the Y and what not!

Good guess though bigmak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.