Merrillville Semi state Rankings FINAL

ontherise219

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Kayla Miracle's mom & I was happy to see she was on the rankings for 126#, but we both felt that you all should know her high school season has come to an end. She got a concussion this week & is not allowed to compete at Sectionals.  It was bad enough to where the doc almost didn't let her go watch.  We appreciate all the support she has had through her four years wrestling for Culver.  I know this is a hard time for Kayla cause this is not how she wanted to end her high school season but her health & safety comes first. Thank you again! & Good luck to all the wrestlers trying to make it to the show!

I am Kayla Miracle's mom & I was happy to see she was on the rankings for 126#, but we both felt that you all should know her high school season has come to an end. She got a concussion this week & is not allowed to compete at Sectionals.  It was bad enough to where the doc almost didn't let her go watch.  We appreciate all the support she has had through her four years wrestling for Culver.  I know this is a hard time for Kayla cause this is not how she wanted to end her high school season but her health & safety comes first. Thank you again! & Good luck to all the wrestlers trying to make it to the show!

That sucks I know that over the last four years she has had a bigger picture out look. I know it sucks today but she will bounce back and hopefully have another great summer and down the road represent Indiana and the United States in the Olympics. Any time a senior ends their season with a injury it's the worst. Good luck and congrats on a awesome career

i'm going to post a couple weights a day my picks matches to look for and a dark horse. Ill post who i will think will be in the ticket rd. then the dark horse and the top 4

Reitz Griffith

Hartley Mishawaka

Davis Harrison

Hatch Warsaw

Hildebrant Penn

Miller Jeff

Cummings Lowell

DeLa Pena Merrillville

1. Reitz 2. Cummings 3. Hildbrant 4. Davis 5. Delapena 6. Hatch 7. Miller 8. Hartley 

Bracket buster Isaac Cortez Hanover Central

Closest group of 4

Davis ssq vs Pardus Hobart SSQ

Hatch vs Cortez ssq

Trent New Prairie

Rodriguez Morton

Porter Logansport

Crary Munster

Garza Merrillville

Line Valpo

Slates Penn

Torres CP

1. Crary 2. Garza 3. Slates 4. Trent 5. Rodriguez 6. Line 7. Torres 8. Porter

Bracket Buster Austen Laughlin SB Adams

Closest group of 4

Slates vs prado portage

Hampton Delphi vs Torres Cp

Lukazska Benton Central

Dembrowski Valpo

Torres Portage

Hartman SB Clay

Sinkovics Mishawaka

Black Hobart

Schurg Crown Point

Rodriguez Morton

1. Sinkovics 2. Torres 3. Rodriguez 4. Dembrowski 5. Black 6. Lukazska 7. Hqrtman 8. Schurg

Bracket buster Cody Allmon Plymouth SQ@106 in '13

Closest group of 4

Schurg CP vs selis penn

Rodriguez vs grimes Jeff

Davis Penn

Switzer Carroll

Micic Hanover Central

Truver Lake Central

Strawsma Benton Central

Weaver Laville

Denton Twin lakes

Akers Crown Point

1. Micic 2. Denton 3. Davis 4. Weaver 5. Truver 6. akers 7. Strawsma 8. Switzer

Bracket Buster Clerence Johnson Merrillville

Closest 4

Strawsma bc vs castellanos Hobart

Weaver la vs hunting Rochester

First 4 weights ill post more tomorrow

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.