Fort Wayne Semi State NAIA All Americans

Barrq

Where are they all at? I don't see many on the starting rosters anywhere.

Pose this question in March of 2014 and I'll answer it for you, two future All-American's from the Region are taking a redshirt, so technically the answer is zero right now.  The topic was intended as a dig on the Region, let's not lose sight of that. 

Pose this question in March of 2014 and I'll answer it for you, two future All-American's from the Region are taking a redshirt, so technically the answer is zero right now.  The topic was intended as a dig on the Region, let's not lose sight of that. 

So da region takes years off? It isn't like there haven't been some talented wrestlers in the past five years that could fill the void of Tsirtsis and Howe.

I'll go out on a limb and say this. I'm betting that the NAIA finals had more excitement than the D1 will have.

It is all a matter of prospective.  It always helps when you have a dog in the fight.  And in my opinion there is no such thing as stupid wrestling, accept for the fake kind.

Them NAIA Boys do a lot of curls...it will be a pretty strong limb and if worse comes to worse you have Boyds Satchel to fall back on

Don't be picking on the pride of Mishawaka lol..

I don't respect your believes Fabio, I think that is a moronic comment.saying a person is not a good wrestler if that don't wrestle D1 shows your ignorance.

Hes trolling you, my friend. Mr. Wisejohn/fabio wrestled for University of Findlay (formerly naia, now ncaa div 2). There probably isnt a bigger non d1 supporter  on the board.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.