Who Wins

Regionrat1

My goodness chalfant couldn't stick da purdue heavy. To me it looks like da only thing da purdue hvy could be first is da opening of a crispy creme.

Whitey is surprisingly tough!  He doesn't look like a typical BigTen hvy...def not like Chalfant!  But after a few years of receiving beatings from Erickson, he knows how to hang with the big boys!!!

With alll the bashing of The Hoosiers, I think we have over looked the fact that Purdue looked pretty tough.  However I understand that almost any team, especially in the big ten, would look like a bunch of studs against that pitiful lineup.

With alll the bashing of The Hoosiers, I think we have over looked the fact that Purdue looked pretty tough.  However I understand that almost any team, especially in the big ten, would look like a bunch of studs against that pitiful lineup.

Purdue has been wrestling very well and for the most part did last night as well.  What I was kind of shocked/dissappointed in last night was the lack of conditioning displayed by some of the IU Wrestlers.  I'm not gonna bash the wrestlers personally, but IU received way too many stalling calls including one wrestler that gave up 2 points for just laying there with his head on the mat, and equally sad was the fact that there was just no real fire in the 3 period for hardly any of them.  I did see some effort though from some of them to stall a little harder and back up more in the 3rd period to keep the match to a decision vs. a major, some of them did work hard at that!  The forfiets...I still don't understand that one.  There are a HECK of a lot of kids out there that would kill for a chance to wrestle for IU, I just can't understand how you can't fill a team with 10 young men in a D1 Big 10 program. 

Hopefully things get better next year for the Hoosiers!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.