regional brackets???????

Whoosier Daddy

Can anyone tell me if Rushvilles 138 is the same kid who wrestled at the New Castle invite back in early December? Or have people switched classes since then?

Cant say for 100% but I know I have not seen anyone other than blake wood wrestling 138 for rushville all year. I know that day billy decker was 138 and I know christian cox from hagerstown beat blake wood that day and I think that was also at 138.

I am new so could someone explain the order of the brackets to me as well.  Is Wood the top seed in 138 and if so, why because he was beaten by Cox head to head.   Or if that's not how you read them, can someone run it thru quickly for me.   I thought Decker and Gartenmann would be different.    Just when I thought I had this seeding stuff down pat...ha

I am new so could someone explain the order of the brackets to me as well.  Is Wood the top seed in 138 and if so, why because he was beaten by Cox head to head.  Or if that's not how you read them, can someone run it thru quickly for me.  I thought Decker and Gartenmann would be different.    Just when I thought I had this seeding stuff down pat...ha

Regionals are not seeded. You are paired up based on your placement at sectional. If you placed 1st at sectional you will wrestle whoever placed 4th in the other sectional. The 3rd place wrestler from your sectional would be on the same half of the bracket with you and he would wrestle the 2nd place wrestler from the other sectional.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.