BIGTEN NEBRASKA VS ARIZONA STATE ANNOUNCERS ??

SpartanDog

From last year's we got the "Illegal fist to back," other incorrect terms, and plenty of compliments about a guys ability to escape at will even though he was getting TD and cut with ease.  They really should get one legit wrestling guy to help with these broadcast.  I know the students are using it to learn but for the lesser known sports they really need at least one "expert" helping the cause.

From last year's we got the "Illegal fist to back," other incorrect terms, and plenty of compliments about a guys ability to escape at will even though he was getting TD and cut with ease.  They really should get one legit wrestling guy to help with these broadcast.  I know the students are using it to learn but for the lesser known sports they really need at least one "expert" helping the cause.

I nominate Caleb Spires for the job...

Hilarious viewing last year with the student u announcers...you should watch the overtime match from last year Penn state's match  for a laugh...

I think it was the same student this year...the funny thing is that he is actually very well prepared and has a pretty good cadence and voice, but just knows nothing about wrestling...he seems to know it this year and hesitates to comment too much on the actual action.

My favorites from last night's match from Nebraska and Wisconsin!

Wretler from Wisconsin was about to "fight" the wrestler from Nebraska!

With guys faking to try and create openings, "They are jittering around!"

Finally on a potenially dangerous call with an arm trapped.  "His arm was tangled up like a Chinese Finger Trap!"

I love the wrestling but I love ridiculous commentary just as much!  It's hilarious!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.