New Castle Semi State Rankings Final Rankings

zachpierson

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, I was to make it completely clear that I do NOT know how the rankings work, but...

in 160 wt class, I don't understand how McCool is listed below Sloderbeck.  I don't know how 'up to date' it is either, so THAT may be a factor too...

BUT with the records listed, McCool  has an 82.5 percentage, and Sloderbeck has an 82.3...  VERY close BUT the REAL twist is that McCool has beaten Sloderbeck... but that just happened yesterday at regionals.

First, I was to make it completely clear that I do NOT know how the rankings work, but...

in 160 wt class, I don't understand how McCool is listed below Sloderbeck.  I don't know how 'up to date' it is either, so THAT may be a factor too...

BUT with the records listed, McCool  has an 82.5 percentage, and Sloderbeck has an 82.3...  VERY close BUT the REAL twist is that McCool has beaten Sloderbeck... but that just happened yesterday at regionals.

He is a little busy these days, but I am sure that he will take that into consideration if/when he updates the rankings.  :)

I understand... no problem and no biggie... thank you for letting me know, but I was just asking a simple question - and was not nasty AT ALL.  A simple "you are right or they aren't current as recent as yesterday" would have worked just fine. I don't even know who listed or posted them. Like I said from the start, I had no clue how that worked or how up to date it is... I don't even know who listed it...  I was only looking for some insight to the process.

I understand... no problem and no biggie... thank you for letting me know, but I was just asking a simple question - and was not nasty AT ALL.  A simple "you are right or they aren't current as recent as yesterday" would have worked just fine. I don't even know who listed or posted them. Like I said from the start, I had no clue how that worked or how up to date it is... I don't even know who listed it...  I was only looking for some insight to the process.

Sorry. Didn't mean to come off that way. Last week he had them updated within a couple of days.

Good luck next week!

Whats a dad gotta do to get his kid ranked for next year if the kid won't do it himself lol.

Proud Dad ! dont't go over his head respect your sons wish . My son would be very mad if I do it. He does not want a target on his back ! I understand that you are Proud ,but the bigger surprise comes ,when an "unranked" kid is kicking butt. Some ranked kids have been overrated and even they are good wrestlers there are many sleepers and talents out there . I do not really like the panko ratings and wonder how some even make it in there.I look at it as a guide line just gives my son an opportunity to check out others. ;D ;D ;D

Proud Dad ! dont't go over his head respect your sons wish . My son would be very mad if I do it. He does not want a target on his back ! I understand that you are Proud ,but the bigger surprise comes ,when an "unranked" kid is kicking butt. Some ranked kids have been overrated and even they are good wrestlers there are many sleepers and talents out there . I do not really like the panko ratings and wonder how some even make it in there.I look at it as a guide line just gives my son an opportunity to check out others. ;D ;D ;D

I'm sorry, you don't know me and I was just being funny...if you read some of my other posts, you will see I have that kind of humor and it was also an inside joke for a couple people who know who they are. My kid was actually ranked on here for awhile then couldn't wrestle sectionals after coming down sick the morning of and fell off otherwise he would still be on here as he had beaten several that moved on from regionals.

I'm sorry, you don't know me and I was just being funny...if you read some of my other posts, you will see I have that kind of humor and it was also an inside joke for a couple people who know who they are. My kid was actually ranked on here for awhile then couldn't wrestle sectionals after coming down sick the morning of and fell off otherwise he would still be on here as he had beaten several that moved on from regionals.

oooppss was not meant to be bad  :o sorry. Battleing an opponent ,winning or loosing is one thing.But battling sickness is another.Hope your boys spirit is not broken and he' be back on his feet. Best Wishes !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.