New Castle Semi State Rankings Final Rankings

zachpierson

Chris Mason 182lb ranked 9th in state but 5th in semi-state? 2,3,&4 ranked semi-state guys are behind him in state rankings?

pretty obvious to me rankings guy and i have a different opinion. I don't go by his rankings just like he doesn't go by mine.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty obvious to me rankings guy and i have a different opinion. I don't go by his rankings just like he doesn't go by mine.

I think you do a great job with yours. I seem to agree with more of yours than his anyway lol. Keep up the good work.

Looks like you need another 138 for your list. Robby Marschand (senior) from Connersville is 11-1. not sure who he lost to but to make things interesting, he will wrestle #7 Austin Killion from Centerville on Saturday at Rushville.

182 at Rushville was a meatgrinder today. #12 daniel howard from batesville, #13 garrett hittle from rushville, connersvilles mccaulley vessels and centervilles bryce robinson. Hittle beat howard and robinson but lost to vessels by pin. Robinson beat howard with pin in 1st and beat vessels but lost to hittle 3-2. robinson is the only one of the 4 that did not get pinned. robinson was also a semistate qualifier last year. maybe its time he gets a rank lol.

noticed that collin campbell was ranked at 138 last week then got moved the 152. Not sure if he has wrestled 152 this year but last night against Roncalli he wrestled 145. http://reporter.net/localsports/x1951917868/Tigers-fall-short-in-upset-bid

marschand won this matchup today. he is now 15-1. i believe only loss was to jack roetker from harrison who was a merrilville semi state qualifier last year.

Don't know if this has been talked about:  What's the story with Larson, Smiley, and Gillum from Cathedral?  Hurt and coming back...or just not wrestling for other reasons?  (I definitely don't want any juicy stories, just to know if they're wrestling eventually or not.) 

Cathedral should have been a top 5 team this year, but they got shellacked at the Traicoff even with football guys back.

Looks like a Brant Larson ranked 6th in New Castle SS at 160 lbs...  ::)

Apparently I'm having an off day in the details department.  Didn't expect to see him at that high of a weight, but I honestly did look.  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.