Disney Updates?

AJ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain what is the acceptable  criteria for putting together a team for tHe community dII division here

Some notables on this years Yorktown team.

Cael Mccormick

Jarred Brooks

Schuyler Phillips

Logan Campbell

Chandler Carroll

Dalton Baysinger

Marcus Walker

Rhett Hiestand

Myron Howard-Anderson

John Wales

Hunter Hiestand

Noah Little

Joe Gallegos

Abraham Hall

Here is all the entry information.

http://image.aausports.org/dnn/wrestling/pdf/2012/2012-ScholasticDuals-EntryPacket.pdf

From what I have heard the organizers may not follow every single rule to the letter, since they want to bring in as many teams possible and allow them the freedom to enter what division is best for their team.  The two community divisions divided are basically split up based on the schools size and the ability level of the team.  I'm not sure how much the organizers look into this and how much they trust coaches to make a decision that is t for the team.  As far as members of the team, the majority are suppose to be from your school, but they do allow a few to come from another school.  Again I'm not sure how much the organizers follow this and how much it up to the coaches.  The All-Star division is for team that have a greater mix of wrestlers from different schools.  A few coaches on the board have attended this event before so the may be able to provide more details into how things are handled at the event.

From what I can see going to the site and from a parent that is there, it appears that Indiana is representing very well.

Leading the charge is the Falcon Blue team just obliterating everyone thus far.

Blooming south purple team is also doing a great job with 2 wins on day one.

Memorial white team also had 2 wins on day one but from what I have been told, they dropped 2 today.

I will try to get more info of the other teams and forward as soon as I can.

From what I can see going to the site and from a parent that is there, it appears that Indiana is representing very well.

Leading the charge is the Falcon Blue team just obliterating everyone thus far.

Blooming south purple team is also doing a great job with 2 wins on day one.

Memorial white team also had 2 wins on day one but from what I have been told, they dropped 2 today.

I will try to get more info of the other teams and forward as soon as I can.

I think both Penn teams were unbeaten on Friday as well .

Bloomington South Purple team is undefeated, with several undefeated wrestlers! Good job B South! Going into Championship rounds tomorrow!

The Indiana teams are definitely representing at Disney Duals!

Sorry, forgot about Penn. As far as there being the "undefeated" there, Indiana has too many to mention. Indiana is surely representing down at the Duals. Very proud of each and every one of these young men as they battle.

The number of Indiana teams seems quite down this year.

Mishawaka usually takes two but I do not think they went this year.  Not sure else who usually makes the trip but did not make it this year.

The number of Indiana teams seems quite down this year.

I noticed that too. But I think we've had too many teams there in the past. 13 or so?

This year we have a good amount of teams with excellent representation of some of our best...and they are doing a great job.

Good luck to the Falcons and all the Indiana teams!!!

They are going to be tough to beat this year. That team is looking phenom and the other Indiana teams are not looking too bad either. I believe that Indiana has came a long way in their wrestling ,especially within the last few years. Here's to the young men representing.

Bloomington South just beat Florida's Spring Hill 28-26 in the first round of the Championship rounds. Spring Hill is the reigning, and 2 time, 2A Florida team state champions.

Good job guys!

Perry Meridian Blue just beat Lincoln PA 56-13.  They are done for the day.  They wrestle again tomorrow at 8AM.  If they win that dual,  they will wrestle for the championship at 4PM tomorrow.  Good luck Falcons in  the large school community division.

Anyone have any info on the other Indiana teams, other than Perry and B South? I'm not there and am only getting Bloomington info from family. Would like to know how the rest are doing. The web results are very slow.

Are there other Indiana wrestlers wrestling for out of state teams?

I know Isaiah Bradley and Hayden Lee are wrestling for the Michigan Freeze in the All Star Division.  Are there any others?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.