Jason Tsirtsis

Knight171

First off I want to say congratulations to one of Indiana's greatest wrestlers. Secondly I also want to know of I was the only one who got goosebumps when he teared up? That is awesome to see. Someone who is so good and so passionate about the sport. Class act by such a humble wrestler!!! I have never heard any negative comments about Tsirtsis.  Good luck at Northwestern. Add a few national titles to your resume.

He definitely tugged at my heartstrings with those tears on the podium! So glad I was able to watch the live streaming of his match and awards ceremony since I couldnt be down there. What a great kid!! I wish him the best of luck at the next level!

Of all the things you witness and all the things peoplle talk about I know when they talk of jason I know it is the truth.  Coach Vlink has been at Cp  a long time and He witnessed all 4 years the best indiana has ever seen.  Jason has shown the best of what we all want to be. Every opponent that has lost to him know what the truth is.  He is that damn good!  I will compare every state champ to him and that is not fair to the other wrestlers, but History is only for a few members and he has earned that stature.  Thank you jason for your being you and never being bigger than the sport, you deserve everything you accomplish cause you are very special.  Indiana should be proud to know that at 145 they had the best in the nation standing in their front lawn. thank you for the fun. 

No Knight, you weren't the only one. But I think the Hall(Hwt.) kid even topped Jason. Giving his mom and dad their props was really touching. Either way, Good Luck Jason, I know you'll represent Indiana well.

That's awesome to hear about kids that do that. This is why Ilove the sport. There are several humble kids out there!!

A lot of expectations and pressure was placed on this young man by many in the wrestling community before he even competed in his first high school match. It's hard to ever reach the top level in a sport let along the level his brother reached. Jason grew into a vet talented athlete over the last four years and racked up some impressive wins along the way.  I think it was validated Indiana had something special after the semi-final win over Cash (who was beating all the big names that year) his freshman year.  After his combined high school and additional titles over the past four years the country also sees this too.  You are your own wrestler and only need to be compared to your brother as being along side him in exclusive stats like the 4x club.  Good luck in your college career at Northwestern and I'm sure the Wildcats will gain a few Hoosier fans as a result.

Good Luck at Northwestern ..  Be lookin for you on the Big 10 channel , where you will be pressed a little harder ..  You may even work up a little thing us humans call sweat ...  Dont worry about it because it  does go away .. 

Congrat to Jason...I too got teary-eyed when I saw the emotions from him on the top of the podium.  That young man is a class act and he has given us four amazing years.  He earned his rightful place in Indiana wrestling history and I can't wait to see what NW has in store for him!!! Good luck to this future All American...and hopefully NCAA champ!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.