113 easiest weightclass?

Chswrestler

James is pretty good, Phillips, LaHue. IMO Brooks isn't going to walk thru this to the podium.

Have you seen Brooks wrestle this year? Yes he will, he is #1 in the Nation for reason.

But anything can happen, but don't see it.  He will major/tech or pin everybody he sees IMO.

With six freshmen and three sophomores it could be a little weaker but I do not believe that it is an easy weight class.

Take out Jared, who should easily win,  there are a bunch of kids that are in that next level.

Seven of the top ten as ranked by OTR all have a shot at 2nd-8th place.

Besides Brooks i dont know too many more studs at 113 this year i think he will just walk though it all..

This wt class has a large number of freshmen. It seems it has replaced 106 as the freshman wt class.  I would like to see Brooks test his metal at 119 or higher but genetics is what it is. IMO this is not a weak wt class. Just lacks a lot of experienced kids. Do not insult kids. They are all working their tails off. Ok Stud.

With six freshmen and three sophomores it could be a little weaker but I do not believe that it is an easy weight class.

Take out Jared, who should easily win,  there are a bunch of kids that are in that next level.

Seven of the top ten as ranked by OTR all have a shot at 2nd-8th place.

its the state finals i dont think there is any weight class where somebody is easily going to win and this is a young weight class and there are plenty of tough wrestlers IMO i think Barry McGinley is going to surprise alot of people he looked really tough at semi-state with quality wins over Fee and Newkirk.

James is pretty good, Phillips, LaHue. IMO Brooks isn't going to walk thru this to the podium.

Ya know what, at one point I thought the same thing. But then watchin his match against Dari Shurg a 22-7 lesson @Mville :o, stunned me. Shurg is an absolute stud and will give any of the others a run, including James. Brooks is that good right now. Other than JT this may be the most dominate performance in Indy this weekend. He's is #1 nationally for a reason. So IMO I wouldn't call it an easy weight class. There are some real studs there. It seems that just like at 145# the distance between 1 and 2 is going to be so big, it kind of creates an illusion of weakness.

IMO We could see an Andrew Howe type domination at 113# this weekend.

I don't have to say it.  But I did.  Anyone can be beaten at anytime, that is why they WRESTLE!

Yeah that is why they wrestle, and that sounds good. But after watching Shurg pin Lahue, IMO Shurg will give James a match. I'll give James the edge vs Shurg but remember that Brooks put a 22-7 score on Shurg. Do you really think Books gets a match here?? NO, he will double digit everyone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.