Most anticipated potential match-up

PoTweet

Saw a post on McKinley v Molloy and got to thinking is this the most anticipated match-up of 2012?

IN has 3 weight classes with 2 nationally ranked wrestlers:

Boston v Micic (won't meet until state - good match last year)

Todd v Campbell (Todd winning 1st 2-1 with potentially 2 more match-ups)

McKinley v Molloy (Molloy winning first 2-1, next possible match-up the field house)

Throw in 2 guys going for their 3rd IN state title in Ayersman and Phillips (as far as I know, they have never wrestled and their first match would be at state)

Not to mention a host of undefeateds that could still match-up

For my money, I'll say Phillips v Ayersman as my most anticipated.  Have 2 timers ever matched up before?

Those are all great match ups to watch! How bout some Bigger guys??

HWT:  Suter & Hall or  Winfield & Bernard

220:    Knura & Kral  or  Bass & Robinson ( Can play on my Football Team any day!!)

195:    Sliga & Maurer or TEBOW!!

What was the score of the Willis vs. Decker match and when did they wrestle?

Cathedral Invite......Jan. 20th.........8-4 Willis....Was 2-1 JD in 1st and 6-4  Willis late 3rd from what I remember........Anyone's match....looking forward to this at NC semi state!

Cathedral Invite......Jan. 20th.........8-4 Willis....Was 2-1 JD in 1st and 6-4  Willis late 3rd from what I remember........Anyone's match....looking forward to this at NC semi state!

Don't forget about McGinley from Greenfield Central....I believe he lost by one or two to Willis at the Spartan Classic

Those are all great match ups to watch! How bout some Bigger guys??

HWT:  Suter & Hall or  Winfield & Bernard

220:    Knura & Kral  or  Bass & Robinson ( Can play on my Football Team any day!!)

195:     Sliga & Maurer or TEBOW!!

195- Sliga - maurer - Berry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.