BLOOMINGTON SOUTH REGIONALS PREVIEW!!!!!

navy80

Yes I know that.  I am stating my opinion just like you are.  I don't think that these discussions of prediction do any value.  Thus I am discussing it. 

Just my opinion but if you have an issue with kids reading this maybe you should do like the rest of us and explain that for the most part it is just a bunch of old wrestlers living in the glory days and blowing off and is by no means set in stone or scientific except for maybe TRIPPLE B LOL I hear tell he has pie charts, slide rules and everything. Or simply restrict their access to it & tell them not to get on here during season if they can't handle the reading it. Its all about fun and following something we love not cutting down other kids.

106 Schermer

Nicosin

113 Oneal

Summit

120 Engleking

Runyon

126 Holwager

Broukal

132 Montgomery

Abram

138 Gast

Kelley

145 Shuler

Girton

152 Richey

Framer

160 Lough

Sietzinger

170 Fiddler

Kirts

182 Wathen

Thacker

195 Wilson

Bird

220 Bass

See

285 Mckee

Sampson

WOW Fan10, you are a big Jennings Cty Fan I see!  No Love for the Bloomington Men in their own backyard!! :D

Bloomington looked real good at the team Regional against Franklin!! Saturday the Purple and White will be ready to Fight!!  OH, they are going to be even tougher next year just what and SEE!!!!!!! Goodluck to all the young MEN!  8)

Calm down Bigtoe its just like his opinion man!  Just like you enjoy Grape Kool-aid as preferred to say Strawberry or Raspberry Kool-aid.  Its nothing to pick a fight over.... word on the street is that btown  is getting a heavy boost in their lineup next season and will find out what happens when you feed a stranger scrambled eggs!!!    They are throwing out a ringer for a ringer!!!  Am I wrong?!?!!  Shomer Shabbas

Does anyone know if Holwager and Broukal have gone at it this  year?  If so, what was the result?  It was a little bit of a surprise to see Holwager beat Gettinger at Team Regional.  He must be wrestling well right now.

Pretty sure they haven't. At Jeff Classic Holwager lost to Josh Pierre MD 11-4 and Broukal lost to him in the finals 6-5. Broukal also beat Schremp from Jeff 2-0 and Holwager is like 2-2 with him this year.

Calm down Bigtoe its just like his opinion man!  Just like you enjoy Grape Kool-aid as preferred to say Strawberry or Raspberry Kool-aid.  Its nothing to pick a fight over.... word on the street is that btown  is getting a heavy boost in their lineup next season and will find out what happens when you feed a stranger scrambled eggs!!!    They are throwing out a ringer for a ringer!!!  Am I wrong?!?!!  Shomer Shabbas

Come on now! Don't dangle a carrot! Got details?

Hey W. Sabcok , I am not getting upset. Just statin my Opinion! Bloomington South will take care of Business at home! Yes , the Jennings Cty Regional has alot of talent! Makes for a great day tomorrow. that show is an a snack for my Dogs! HaHa just kindn my are very Big!!  I prefer Orange!! and the WWE is REAL!!  C U tomorrow. 

Hey W. Sabcok , I am not getting upset. Just statin my Opinion! Bloomington South will take care of Business at home! Yes , the Jennings Cty Regional has alot of talent! Makes for a great day tomorrow. that show dog is an a snack for my Dogs! HaHa just kindn my are very Big!!  I prefer Orange!! and the WWE is REAL!!  C U tomorrow. 

TripleB...are you sure those numbers are correct?  Yesterday I thought it was 28-28 and each sectional had 7 champs!

Overall notes for the day...

106 Northview sec dominates

113  Clawson gets hot at the end of the year and wins sec and reg. Oneal almost got beat in semis 9-7. 

120 runyon with 10 losses beats  (6-0) spray 38-3 and  (9-2 at time of pin) engleking 36-5. Shows records dont mean much this time of year

126 Broukal looked good all day

132 good finals match going back and forth

138 Barlow was beating Kelly with like 30 seconds left and ends up losing. Gast looked dominate in the finals

145 Cox was sick and it showed...huge upset (he previously beat castillo 15-3 at sec)  Castillo pins Shuler

and PARTREE had the tournament of his young career so far.

152 Farmer over Adams 7-0 and Richey over Farmer 2-1. Coaches yelling at each other, crowd was into it. Match of the day.

160 Lough over Seitzinger 4-3

170 Fiddler on the roof . SAndlin of madison passed out! not sure if his coaches knew it but you could clearly see it

182 Wathen wins 8-5 but gets Brandenstein in the semis. Thacker gets easier road to finals

195 two guys who got 3rd at sec battling out for reg championship, the two 1st place guys going at it for 3rd

220 Hopefully Bass and See represent us well at semi state and state

285 next year our HWTs will be at state! lots of juniors in the field.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.