Adoption Fundraiser for Caliboy/WC182Dad

Miller News

Is it me or has this site lost some pazazz since Caliboy/WC182Dad has exited?

Say what you want about him but he definitely added some traffic to the site and got feathers ruffled.  You just never knew what he was going to say.  Sure made it fun.

I want to start an adoption fund to get him an income freshman for next year.  If we can't find a freshman, we can always look to find him a middle schooler, that'll gives us at least a year or two of hype before high school.

By finding another wrestler for him, we'll also have the opportunity see how many more name changes we can get.

I'm going to skip lunch so I've got $4.65 to offer since I'll bypass the Speedy Gonzalez at El Rodeo today.

Say what you want about him but he definitely added some traffic to the site and got feathers ruffled.  You just never knew what he was going to say.  Sure made it fun.

I want to start an adoption fund to get him an income freshman for next year.  If we can't find a freshman, we can always look to find him a middle schooler, that'll gives us at least a year or two of hype before high school.

By finding another wrestler for him, we'll also have the opportunity see how many more name changes we can get.

I'm going to skip lunch so I've got $4.65 to offer since I'll bypass the Speedy Gonzalez at El Rodeo today.

I think ttipton single handedly upped the ante on ruffling feathers...

Sure I have ruffled a few feathers, but I also have helped start some really positive things on the site.  I wouldn't say I single handidly kept the state tournament going for next year, but I did help out quite a bit with the organization.  I also started over 100 team petition to keep the tournament.  Putting pressure on the coaches association has also helped develope more interest in the association and the number of coaches going to participate is rising.  By the time the spring clinic comes arround I am pretty sure mainy more coaches will be getting involved.  Sorry if you take Terry Tipton Telling The Truth as being aggressive but I hope you can see through that and see that I do care about the sport.

Sure I have ruffled a few feathers, but I also have helped start some really positive things on the site.  I wouldn't say I single handidly kept the state tournament going for next year, but I did help out quite a bit with the organization.  I also started over 100 team petition to keep the tournament.  Putting pressure on the coaches association has also helped develope more interest in the association and the number of coaches going to participate is rising.  By the time the spring clinic comes arround I am pretty sure mainy more coaches will be getting involved.  Sorry if you take Terry Tipton Telling The Truth as being aggressive but I hope you can see through that and see that I do care about the sport.

Hallburn+Pat+myself+on+the+back.jpg

Yeah I gave myself a little pat on the back no more so then you trying to claim Carroll wrestlers did not get better in their wrestling room they got better in Garret RTC's, but I don't want to ruffle any more feathers especially before sectionals.  We all deserve pats on the back every once in a while I just do mine with more class.

On a serious note though you have done a lot for the sport and even though I rarly agree with you I do admire your commitment.  Also I do not want to start an arguement over something trivial. 

Don't go gettin' all soft on us now Tiger!

I'll take Ben Stewart as my honoree incoming freshman next year the boy is a Beast also Nick Ellis will do big things.  ;)Good luck these next few weeks to all the Perry Warren and Roncalli wrestlers I have enjoyed being apart of these last 12 years. I'll be updating on the MMA page starting in April the LFC is coming up. :o

He can have my incoming sophomore, he's getting under my skin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.