IndianaMat 2011 Preview Magazine **On Sale NOW!!**

Y2CJ41

I figured it would get major bonus points with a picture of the vice mayor of Jimtown in it!

I just gave you a WAHOO..... like you need another!

Like I said, nice job. It will give the armchair wrestlers something to do for a while!

Thanks,

The Mayor of Jimtown

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am working on the corrections right now.  On that note, I can update the magazine and there is a chance that anyone that orders one that they will get an updated version.  When the magazine is printed it will use the newest version so if you ordered yours today and it prints tomorrow at 10am for instance you would get the printed version with the updates.

Thanks!

Click this link to order the magazine!!!!!

http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/282571

As we finish up editing the magazine I was to answer a few questions.

Where will I be able to order it?

There will be a link with instructions posted on Monday, possibly sooner on how to purchase the magazine.

What formats are available for purchase?

When you purchase the magazine you will receive a hard copy in the mail and also have access to a digital copy to keep you occupied while you wait.

How much will it be?

It will cost $15 plus shipping and handling.

What is in it?

Team rankings, individual rankings, top seniors article and all 16 regional previews.

How do you know what weight everyone is going?

The Rankings Guy has a magic crystal ball....:)

I also want to announce that $1 from each magazine sold will go to the Joe Kieffer fund to help pay for his medical expenses.  So not only will you be getting an awesome magazine you will be helping one of our own during a time of need!

***Corrections***

In order to provide the best possible product, I am going to list any errors that are spotted for quick reference.  If you see a potential mistake please notify me.  Thanks

Page 15 no #9 ranked wrestler, should be Jon Blanton of Alexandria.

9. Jon Blanton- 12- Alexandria- Blanton only had three losses on his way to a semi-state berth.  He will be a contender this year for a spot on the podium.

Page 28 The Huntington North wrestler in the lower right picture is Rob Newsome

Page 32 Riley McClurg now attends Perry Meridian

nice job - you guys screwed up.  You should have pulled a sports illustrated and aded cover wrestler by order Zip code to fool everyone in to thinking their guy was on the cover.

That is an idea for next year, we could have a few different cover designs!  Thanks for the idea.

Sorry, should have noted my sarcasm.  ;D    You guys did a great job.  I was alluding to the recent story where Sports Illustrated

ran a national football cover all over the country, and then ran a Walter Payton magazine cover and book excerpts in the Chicago area to pimp

one of their Sports Illisutrated writer's new book were he goes to town on Walter's reputation...

We are almost up to 200.  The goal was 300 and I think we will hit that goal and exceed it.  Once people start receiving the hard copies in the mail they will be super impressed with them.  I cannot tell you how pleased I am with the physical copies.  They are a thicker magazine, so it is something that will hold up with time and be a great item to add to your wrestling collection.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.