Preseason rankings magazine

daddio

Seen on twitter that rankings guy said the rankings are about ready to come out so look for the indiana mat preseason rankings magazine....were will we be able to find this mag at? And what date for release are we looking at?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Y2 said it was going to be an online mag.  It will be a more sophisticated attempt at putting out pre-season information, than just a simple webpage version.  Not sure if they were going to try and make a hard copy of it just yet.

I'm not sure what all is going in this magazine, but I am glad it is digital.  Nevertheless, are there any thoughts on merging the Indiana Wrestling Digest with this?  At least for the first edition?  I know Condry lost a lot of money on the printed version of IWD because people didn't buy it like it they said they would, but it was a GREAT resource IMO.  Thoughts?

They lost money on the Indiana Wrestling Digest because it came out about a month later than everyone was told.  It is hard to sell a "preseason" magazine in mid December.  With that said, this will NOT work with any other company.

Right now we are finishing up the magazine and hope to have it sent for review in the next few days.  You will be able to purchase both a digital and hard copy and with a hard copy purchase you will get the digital copy free.

So then you are sending out info sheets to teams to answer so you have all the correct data for the regional previews.  I really liked the idea of the last attempt with the way every team got previewed.  If they had of kept to their timeline I think it would of worked out well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.