Indiana's Best (A to Z)

base

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did everyone forget Sean McMurray? How about Cosgrove and Galka?  I can agree with Vlahos.  How about Mike Breeden and Kenny Delong from Mooresville?  How about May from Bloomington?  We could just keep going and going here.

Roach was a four time placer, all top four placings and had just an impressive national resume winning FloNationals, placing once(or twice) at Super 32 amongst other national tournaments.

I?m going to put myself out there and say most of us on this great message board would agree winning Flo Nationals is a good accomplishment but compering Flo Nationals to the competition at the Super 32? I wouldn?t say that winning Flo Nationals is just as impressive as being the only kid from Indiana to win the Super 32       

...so no shot of me beating Howe out the the best "H" huh...oh well.   :'(

You still have time left.  Just some catching up to do.  A few World and Olympics titles plus pinning a space alien from Rylon 5 to win the intergalactic championship may do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.