State Ranked Multisport atheletes

duck_and_run

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a few years ago there was a kid wrestling in the finals at state that they announced was also a varisty basketball player.  I believe it was at a very small school.  Does anyone remember who it was?

Dommer from New Haven, also state winner track and conference football. Not only did he play B-ball but he was the starting center,and never missed a match or game that year.

Thanks for all the updates.  This list is current with everyone that has thrown there atheletes in the mix.  Y2 are you holding out on me, I am waiting to see if you have any to add to the list.  Currently we have 52 with just the people who spoke up on here.  That is 22 percent of all state ranked wrestlers in the state.  We also have five #1 seeded wrestlers. 

We have just been re updated.  Its amazing to me that at least 58 state ranked wrestlers also play other sports.  Y2 almost had me thinking that it was impossible to compete if you were in multiple sports.  If there are any more on the list I would gladly update even furture.  Its my guess that the number will be arround 100-140 if we got them all posted.  Thanks for everyone helping out with the list.

I remember a few years ago there was a kid wrestling in the finals at state that they announced was also a varisty basketball player.  I believe it was at a very small school.  Does anyone remember who it was?

I think the kid was da Fort Wayne area/ plus he was a state placer in the discuss - and a good football player/ Im sure Y2 would know da kid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.