Bloomington South Regional

navy80

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?  That's not typical at a school!  Maybe I'll throw a few updates up from the ol' iPod then.

Thanks, I'll check throughout the day. But don't give out too much info or coaches will be checking from mat-side to see if their kids should injury default to get a better seed for next week...(Check out the no semi-state brackets til Sunday thread for those of you who are confused) ???

maybe your bias but now way reikers win 112 and 125.    And your 140 is off.  But im biased for Northview sectionals, and i think they will dominate on saturday

Yes i am a little bias, but i know the kids personally. And i know all three of them will be very competitive come saturday. All three have been wrestling real well this season (from what ive been able to see) also with steven(112) having a great finals match against taylor. I realize boomsma won last year, but that was last year. As far as 140 goes, i dont know a whole lot about any of those guys, but adams was pretty impressive on saturday.

Disco- Richey was a sectional champion and is a 1 coming out of that sectional so he shouldnt be second to anyone in his pool.

Greco- it is snowing but as of now there is not a lot that is sticking. I hope that it holds off...

Does anyone know if they have startred on a back up plan like pushing weigh ins back 2 or 3 hours?

Disco- Richey was a sectional champion and is a 1 coming out of that sectional so he shouldnt be second to anyone in his pool.

Greco- it is snowing but as of now there is not a lot that is sticking. I hope that it holds off...

Does anyone know if they have startred on a back up plan like pushing weigh ins back 2 or 3 hours?

OK didn't think he got beat, I just got some mis info. thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.