BEST MATCHES UNDER THE LIGHTS????

fmb15291

Burge from Frankfort vs. ?? back in 96 or 97 at 112 that was a great match.  I'm wanting to say it was against a kid from Vincennes  who was pretty good at throwing.  High scoring and a bunch of flurries with Burge pulling it out.

Here is an oldie, but goodie to wet your appetite for the things to come:

Dolly and Maurer was the best I've seen, especially when you take into consideration how good each wrestler was. This wasn't just two very evenly matched competitors, it was two evenly matched elite level competitors. It's interesting how unlucky each was after HS, too. Maurer suffers a career-ending injury early in his collegiate career and Dolly makes R12 at NCAAs three times without hitting paydirt.

Hope someone could answer this for me, but didn't Stone and Minor wrestle the weekend before at Semi-State, if so how'd that go? Cause if i remember right Minor beat him, maybe majored him, but I could be wrong.

Def. Maurer and Dolly, Amazing match!

Ben Harper and Car back in 98-99 season!

Stone vs Minor was a good one I also liked Young vs McGinley This year I'm going Cleveland vs Lentz Awesome Al Smith Finals But back to back weekends under the lights both should be Awesome

ID HAVE 2 AGREE, COULD GO EITHER WAY.. WHAT WOULD SUCK IS TO WIN AT SEMI.. AND THEN LOSE TO THE GUY U BEAT IN THE FINALS AT STATE.. I HAVE SEEN THAT HAPPEN BEFORE..

I personally would like to see phillips and brooks start the finals off right with an instant classic this year.  But looking back, I would have to agree with the zimmer (6 overtimes?) thriller. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.