What are the Most Competitive "Super Duals" in the State

SlickRodz

I do not know all of the "Super Duals" but the Bellmont Super Duals (1/9/10) has to be one of the best.

Teams:

Bloomington South

Bellmount

Mishawaka

Evansville Memorial

Perry Meridian

Bluffton

Whitko

Penn

What are some of the other Super Duals. Please include location and dates.

North Montgomery Holiday Duals is a good one:

Perry Meridian

Carmel

Warren Central

Bloomington South

Delphi

New Pallestine

North Montgomery

Portage

If some of those teams are as much improved as we are hearing, that might be the best super dual in the state this year!

I would have to say that the Triacoff at Calumet high school is the best super dual in the state, year in and year out. I will certainly be doing everything in my power to make it over there this year.

Coach Watkins always puts on a great day of wrestling...Always tons of great individual,  as well as team match ups.. The triacoff was the site of the first Tsirtsis/Quiroga meeting last season  :P

Coach Watkins always puts on a great day of wrestling...Always tons of great individual,  as well as team match ups.. The triacoff was the site of the first Tsirtsis/Quiroga meeting last season  :P

Have agree wit ole Booker da Triacoff  is a barn burner

and Tsitsis vs Wright and Wright vs Quiroga You will always find a ton of great matchs Hawkins vs Beck last year was awesome. also i would agree North Mont is a meat grinder You go down there and you could come back with 6 losses for away Every OW there was a state Champ 

Traicoff has  #1,#2,#8,#10,#15 Ranked Teams .

Bellmont has #1,#3,#9,#12,#18 Ranked Teams

Pretty close .

The difference is that the Traicoff also has 11 unranked teams.  Bellmont only has 1.

At the Traicoff, the top teams will only wrestle 2 or 3 of the other top teams.

At Bellmont, they all wrestle each other with only 1 "easy" round of the 5.

My vote goes to Bellmont, even though I've heard great things about the Traicoff.

The difference is that the Traicoff also has 11 unranked teams.  Bellmont only has 1.

My vote goes to Bellmont, even though I've heard great things about the Traicoff.

It's cool, everyone knows that traicoff is the tougher tourney, better match ups and more state champs came out of that tournament.  decent comment though, Coach Harrold.

You saying my team is the easy round. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.