Let's go go White Sox

Bash513

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Sox Baby!

To even let people know that you are CUBS fan is just downright self-mutilating isn't it?

The most pathetic sports organization in history!

Even the last time they won a world title, there was what....8 teams in the league?

I have to agree whit ole LPD / ain't nottin worse dan a bunch of drunk yuppies cherring for a group of losers !

Guest Ahmed Johnson

Houston Astros are my team beat the cubs in 10 last night for their only win of the season probably haha but really they all swing for the fences and pudge rodriguez doesn't look good at the plate  >:(

For all you Sox fans out there, I'll end it with this...

A St. Louis Kindergarden teacher asked her students if the Cardinals were their favorite baseball team and they all raised their hands except Billy. When asked who his favorite team was, Billy responded, "The Cubbies". The teacher asked, "Why the Cubs and not the Cardinals?", and Billy chimed, "Well my mom is a doctor and my dad is a lawyer and they both went to school in Chicago." Taken aback by his answer the teacher asked, "Well what if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drug dealer?" Billy answered "That's easy...we'd be White Sox fans."

President Obama taught Law in South Chicago in a little ole nieghborhood called Hyde Park. They also have one of the top resaearch Hospitals in the World which happens to be part of the Medical School at that sometimes obscure University. I'll bet Billy's mom and dad went there  ;D  Billy is a funny and smart kid. Just like his mom and dad.  :D :D  I'll just bet the Pres is Sox Fan. Oh Yea he did admit to trying dope a time or two. :D

Obama, a Southsider, was asked by ESPN's Stuart Scott what would happen if both the Cubs and the White Sox made it to the World Series.

"I would be going,'' Obama said.

"Who would you root for?'' Scott asked.

"Oh, that's easy,'' Obama replied. "White Sox.

"I'm not one of these fair weather fans,'' the junior senator from Illinois and presumptive presidential nominee of the Democratic Party explained. "You go to Wrigley Field, you have a beer, beautiful people up there. People aren't watching the game. It's not serious. White Sox, that's baseball. Southside."

CHICAGO CUBS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! The Chicago Cubs are a dynasty and have the most history in Major League Baseball!! 

history of losing, i mean i even went to wrigley to watch them play the astros (my second favorite team that day) and guess what happened a tornado ran rampent

;D ;D----Now that is funny Wahoo for You Fabio!!   Are you doing any wrestling in the off season Fabio?? That is a serious question. My son is always too busy studying and doing other college stuff. I need to encourage him to do some off season wrestling.

I am trying to do as much as possible but its so hard, i work about 15 hours a week for our schools IT department on top of being a full time student, its hard unless you skip class or work, which is just not a good thing to do, granted I get in a room at least twice a week if i can and always try to wrestle at the freestyle tourneys if no one shows up i try to exhibition some of the club kids or juniors just for the mat time.

Don't forget the fan in the stands trying to catch a foul ball - that year it was his fault.  Ruined the guys life - even though there were 10 other people going after that ball.  He was the unlucky one that ended up with it.

I'm not sure if putting picutres of Obama helps or hurts your argument. Being a community organizer on the South Side, it only makes sense he's a Sox fan. For anyone who has ever been to the South Side, they know it doesn't hold a candle to the North Side. Same goes for U.S. Nextel Verizon Wireless Cellular. Wrigley is second to none when it comes to watching a professional baseball game. Yes, you get some yuppies from time to time at Wrigley but that just shows the popularity of the ballpark. I can't stand them but there's nothing you can do about it. Plus, I'd rather have yuppies than white trash scumbags like the ones who jumped the Royals first base coach a couple years back. Basically, what it comes down to is the fact that Sox fans know their rooting for the "other" team in Chicago and they can't stand it.

As for the 100 year drought...THIS IS THE YEAR!!!

If not....WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!

Five Chicago sports fans were climbing a mountain one day. Each was a fan

of a different Chicago team and each proclaimed to be the most loyal of all

fans to their team. As they climbed higher, they argued as to which of them

was the most loyal of all.

They continued to argue all the way up the mountain. Finally they reached

the top. The Blackhawks fan hurled himself off the mountain, shouting "This

is for the Hawks!" as he fell to his doom. Not wanting to be outdone, the

Bulls fan threw himself off the mountain, proclaiming, "This is for the

greatest team of the '90s!". Seeing this, the Bears fan shouted "This is

for DA COACH!!!" as he leapt to his death.

The two remaining fans looked at each other in stunned silence. After a

minute, the Sox fan bellowed, "This is for everyone on the South Side!!"

And then he pushed the Cubs fan off the mountain.  ;D

GOOOOOO CHI SOXXXXXX 8)

Five Chicago sports fans were climbing a mountain one day. Each was a fan

of a different Chicago team and each proclaimed to be the most loyal of all

fans to their team. As they climbed higher, they argued as to which of them

was the most loyal of all.

They continued to argue all the way up the mountain. Finally they reached

the top. The Blackhawks fan hurled himself off the mountain, shouting "This

is for the Hawks!" as he fell to his doom. Not wanting to be outdone, the

Bulls fan threw himself off the mountain, proclaiming, "This is for the

greatest team of the '90s!". Seeing this, the Bears fan shouted "This is

for DA COACH!!!" as he leapt to his death

The two remaining fans looked at each other in stunned silence. After a 

minute, the Sox fan bellowed, "This is for everyone on the South Side!!"

And then he pushed the Cubs fan off the mountain.  ;D

GOOOOOO CHI SOXXXXXX 8)

HooRah !!!!!!!!!    Clear the Line..........................................................................................

White Sox in 2009 and forever !!!!!!!

White Sox! White Sox!

Go-Go White Sox!

Let's go, Go-Go White Sox

We're with you all the way!

You're always in there fighting,

And you do your best.

We're glad to have you out there in the Middle West.

We're gonna root-root-root-root White Sox.

And cheer you on to victory.

When we're in the stands,

We'll make those rafters ring;

All through the season,

You will hear us sing.

Let's go, Go-Go White Sox,

Chicago's proud of you!

White Sox! White Sox!

Go-Go White Sox!

Root-Root-Root for the White Sox.

We'll cheer you on to victory.

When we're in the stands,

We'll make those rafters ring;

All through the season,

You will hear us sing.

Let's go, Go-Go White Sox,

Chicago's proud of you! (Play ball!)

White Sox! White Sox!

Go-Go White Sox!

Let's go, Go-Go White Sox!

Chicago is proud of you!

If not....WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!

Remember this phrase come late August.

The cubs will have the best record in the league during the regular season then get swept in the first round. That is what they do!

I went to Wrigley for the first time last year and tornado sirens were going off, btw the stadium sucks!

Go Sox

Go Sox! They're definitely not second class to whoever said that. All I have to say to that is the Sox won the World Series in 2005. When's the last time the Cubs brought a title to the city of Chicago? Haha! That's the end of that argument. Go Sox!