PERRY MERIDIAN VS CASTLE

Hillbilly JIM

JUST MY PREDICTIONS IF THEY BOTH MAKE IT PAST THE FIRST ROUND!!!

WEIGHT          PERRY MERIDIAN            CASTLE

103                  MCKINLEY                          LUKE DOUD                PM4

112                  CLEM                                    BROWN                        C3

119                  SIMMONS                            JORDAN MANN        PM3

125                  JOHNSON                          TREVOR DOUD          C3

130                  COOK                                    SEITZ                            PM3

135                  GOODWIN                            DOUG WELCH            PM3

140                  TONTE                                  CHAD WELCH            PM3

145                  TASSEFF                              RICHARD                    PM3

152                  WOOD                                    PETTIJOHN                PM3

160                HUDGINS                              WEIKEL                        C3

171                ROBINSON                            RYAN MANN            C3

189                RICHARDS                            ROSEBROCK              C3

215                CHRIS SCHAEFER              ROBINSON                  C3

285                DEVIN SCHAEFER            DUAGHERTY            PM3

PERRY MERIDIAN 25  cASTLE 18

PM                                          CA

130                  COOK                                    SEITZ                           

135                  GOODWIN                            DOUG WELCH           

140                  TONTE                                  CHAD WELCH           

145                  TASSEFF                              RICHARD                   

152                  WOOD                                    PETTIJOHN               

I think these five matches could go either way.

PM                                           CA

130                  COOK                                     SEITZ                             

135                  GOODWIN                            DOUG WELCH           

140                  TONTE                                  CHAD WELCH           

145                  TASSEFF                               RICHARD                     

152                  WOOD                                    PETTIJOHN               

I think these five matches could go either way.

I agree that 135 & 152 are toss-ups.  I have Cook as a slight favorite, but Tasseff & Tonte are sold favorites in their match up.  I think Jacob will get a pin, where Tasseff will get a regular decision.

Everytime someone over looks Bellmont, it comes back to bite them. Just ask Yorktown, Merriville and PM. ;D

Good call.  Bellmont, quite often, has won at Center Grove when not favored.  People forget that the difference between them and Merrillville, last year, was Bellmont was missing their Hwt.  at Team State.  I have little doubt in my mind that Bellmont would have pulled that first round match out with him in the line-up.

For your entertainment only Wrestler 60160. Its  Lucky Duck Not Lucky Dog. Ducks Quack  and Waddle. Dogs Bark and Bite. Maybe UnderDuck or Duck  Under. What do I know I am just a Kid  And Yes I have not been known to be funny but that is a joke. Castle is for real. They turnned the score insideout against MD. I don't think PM is overlooking them. If they Get by the first round.

You guys have just jinxxed Perry Meridian & Castle.  It's gonna be Bellmont & Delphi wrestling for a shot at the State title.  LOL  One match at a time!  If I was a Bellmont or Delphi wrestler, I would be coming out to try an destroy my oppponent.  Let this motivate you Bellmont & Delphi!  Shock everybody! 

For your entertainment only Wrestler 60160. Its  Lucky Duck Not Lucky Dog. Ducks Quack  and Waddle. Dogs Bark and Bite. Maybe UnderDuck or Duck  Under. What do I know I am just a Kid  And Yes I have not been known to be funny but that is a joke. Castle is for real. They turnned the score insideout against MD. I don't think PM is overlooking them. If they Get by the first round.

And I didnt say a kid, I said Childish. And that is a joke also. Tell your Brother Good luck this weekend and good luck tonight in your match.

See I have a hard time looking at this because it's semi finals. But then you look at see that castles 12,30,35,40,45,52,60,71,89,215, HWT all made it to semi state. Only the 12,89,hwt didn't make it to state. Yet the prediction shows 130-152 all going to pm.Now I don't think castle can go through and win them all but really it us too close to call. I would say we will know which way they will go after the match, IF PM AND CASTLE MAKE IT THIS FAR

i bet PM and Castle are not overlooking Bellmont and Delphi. if they are i bet they won't be wrestling in the second round. at this level if you are not focused on the other team you are in trouble. there are only very good teams left.

Choke?  Bold words.  8 out of the last 9 years PM has been to state but has only lost one meet where they might have been favored and that was against Belmont which would be unfair to say about a Belmont since they have one of the greatest programs in the history of Indiana wrestling.  They have beaten teams like Mishawaka(2x at team state), Portage during their great days and Columbia City.  They have only lost to the state champs except for the one year to Belmont.  Each loss has been to either EMD, LN, or Mishawaka.  Each time Perry was not favored. 

Now, what program do you represent so that we can see if your team has choked because unless you are from one of those three teams you either have a program that is not at their level or you CHOKED!

Bellmont lost to PM earlier this year @ Bellmont by 15 (not sure but was close to that) they will have 3 kids back in the lineup that did not wrestle that day. Also the 189 Thatcher was just up from JV, he is now a state qualifier. I expect a dogfight between yhe 2 teams.

im for whatever team beats PM, and choking yes because you arent even the best team in indy, i think uve realized that with 2 yrs in a row in dual meet loses to u know who, look for a 3rd if pm can make it to the finals

Just because a team has beaten them does not make them chokers.  If you want to anonymously trash someone, it is always better to make sense when you are doing it.

It sounds like seanconnerysbday is a Cathedral supporter. Perhaps you can tell us all about Cathedral's performance in the state finals last year...oh that's right they didn't make it. Now I won't say that they choked against Lawrence North, but it appeared that they did overlook them. It happens, especially when dealing with teenagers. You say PM chokes every year. Does that include 2002 when we were state runners up to Mater Dei? Does that also include 2004 when we were state runners up to Lawrence North? Perhaps we have to go back to 2000 when we won the semi state over Lawrence North (who won the regional that Cathedral was in). This will be our 8th trip to the team state finals and in those years we have wrestled the eventual champ 6 times (EMD in 2000, 2002, 2003, 2006, LN in 2004 and Mishawaka in 2008) and could be said to have "choked" against Bellmont in 2007 (though I doubt the Bellmont faithful would consider it choking). You seem fond of citing Cathedral's dual meet wins the past 2 years. If you consider those chokes by Perry Meridian, then you must admit that we are the superior team, but just didn't get it done. Did Cathedral choke against Mishawaka last year? No, they simply got beat that day. Did Mishawaka choke against us last year. No, they simply got beat that day. Two great programs like Cathedral and Perry Meridian deserve better than for either to be branded by hacks on either side. Respect the kids, respect the programs and let the chips fall where they may. Personally, I hope we both make it to the finals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.