119 stacked - opinions

brickyardbrawler

The upper bracket where my grandson {Kieffer}landed looks really tough. He starts off with Raley the state champ@103 last year and then faces last years runner-up Kenny or another state qualifier in Petrov.After those matches it stays tough as he goes up against another state runner-up Eppert and or state placer in Brooks.Then when he gets to the final it's another state champ in Brandon Wright. I don't see Wright getting upset,if he does that is one tuff wrestler.

There are 2 wrestlers in the upper half of the 119 bracket I did not see last year at the state tour.

Another poster had it correct--this weight class is insane!

If he wins this weight class I think I'll take him to Cozumel for Spring break! He will have earned it!!

The upper bracket where my grandson {Kieffer}landed looks really tough. He starts off with Raley the state champ@103 last year and then faces last years runner-up Kenny or another state qualifier in Petrov.After those matches it stays tough as he goes up against another state runner-up Eppert and or state placer in Brooks.Then when he gets to the final it's another state champ in Brandon Wright. I don't see Wright getting upset,if he does that is one tuff wrestler.

There are 2 wrestlers in the upper half of the 119 bracket I did not see last year at the state tour.

If he wins this weight class I think I'll take him to Cozumel for Spring break! He will have earned it!!

He shure would deaseve da trip/ now it is in writting/ no welching on dat one

Prolly the hardest weight class to wrestle through this year. Wright def has the easiest trip through, but the top bracket is just stacked... if brooks beats eppert, then i see kenney going to the finals from this side of the bracket...

Prolly the hardest weight class to wrestle through this year. Wright def has the easiest trip through, but the top bracket is just stacked... if brooks beats eppert, then i see kenney going to the finals from this side of the bracket...

you think Kenney will beat Petrov, then Raley/Kieffer, THEN Brooks?

Don't write wright down as being in the finals... Johns from Rhietz has beaten Wright twice in the past that I know of, and he beat Raley last week

lol "Dont write Wright"

sorry, i thought that was kinda funny  :P

That would be a big upset if he can beat Wright.  Look for the winner of Kieffer/Raley to beat Kenney.  119 is talented from top to bottom.  There are 5 maybe 6 that could win it all if it is there day on Saturday.  A few of these should have cut to 112 but to be the best, they say you have to beat the best.

Good luck to your grandsons, us Juders & ex-insurance guys will be rooting for them!

I wouldn't count Johns from Reitz out...he looks better every time I see him wrestle.  119 is a scary place to be...but I bet that's where some of the best matches happen. 

Good luck to all these fine wrestlers!!!

I agree. I haven't been able to see many matches this year but from what I've seen Johns looks ready to take on the world right now so I wish him the best of luck this weekend.

I wouldn't count Johns from Reitz out...he looks better every time I see him wrestle.  119 is a scary place to be...but I bet that's where some of the best matches happen. 

Good luck to all these fine wrestlers!!!

You SAID IT!!!

I just wish A.J. wasn't so loud and flashy all the time!    :o    LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.