Excellent FW article, Y2

Dingo Brigade

He's a beast....only weighs 189 but looks like he is about 265 lbs of pure muscle....I saw him throw such a mean lat drop that the other kid actually went threw the mat and the gym floor...all the way down into the boiler room in the basement...youtube it...all of his losses in his career have came by DQ...he's not someone to be messed with

He's a beast....only weighs 189 but looks like he is about 265 lbs of pure muscle....I saw him throw such a mean lat drop that the other kid actually went threw the mat and the gym floor...all the way down into the boiler room in the basement...youtube it...all of his losses in his career have came by DQ...he's not someone to be messed with

What did he do last year?

ive yet to see a 189 that looks like he weighs 265 pounds, maybe 210ish

What did he do last year?

Launched a kid so high that when he came down it cracked the ice underneath the mat at the Coliseum.

Y2 Quote:

There is no better place to spend Valentines Day than the War Memorial Coliseum for semi-state wrestling action

Does the soon to be Y1 know you wrote this? ;D

It's accurate though, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Thankfully the fiancee works in Fort Wayne and I'm making her come with me. Too bad she'll be in her Bellmont sweatshirt...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.