Beck

I know Mishawaka has a hell of a 103 pound back-up to throw in at 112, but if Beck is out, that is significant. Hmm.

The beauty of the team competition is that is shows the true strenght of the entire school team.  Mish having a great group of back-up wrestlers will serve the well not only preparing for the event but give them options for wrestling in the team state competition, as well.

Well Wisler is good but he is no Beck.  However, I do wonder if the team dismissed Beck from the team or the school dismissed Beck from the team. I thing if the school dismissed him then no way will he be back.... now if it was a team issue and he comes back with an apology and the team wants him then there might be a slight chance.

I hate to say it but I predict C.P. will Know doubt win State this year . If you go by their matchup from the Traicoff , Wisler pins Halsted which was an upset , now instead of C.P. losing 6 they WILL at least take 3 .  Hawkins who took on Beck ,  instead of just winning by 3 will pin Wisler gaining 3 . Mish. won by 11 at the Traicoff , by losing Beck C.P. picks up 12 .

Folks, what is going on in your minds, this is a yopung man that has made a mistake. One that anyone of us could have made during our youth. I do not know what he did, and I dont care. He made a mistake and now has to pay a higher price then he thought he would have to pay. We as fans of the sport do not need to continually ask what he did, that is for his parents, the school, his team, and any other officials to know about. Could someone tell me why it is anyone elses business?

Mr. Beck is a good kid that did something stupid, hav'nt we all. It is fair to wonder how this will affect the team, it is fair to debate that topic, it has a wrestling impact. To debate anything else is just not right, and needs to stop. naco228 you have no reason to come on here and stating anything about what is going on with Mr. Beck, and any legal, or school problems he has.

I second that, Warrendad.  I 'd like to add that the discussion should not center on one individual either.  This is a team event and things happen all the time that preclude certain individuals from participating(sickness, injury, grades, discipline).  That's where the "team" concept comes in to play.  Don't lay it all on one guy's shoulders.  Lay off the kid!

Folks, what is going on in your minds, this is a yopung man that has made a mistake. One that anyone of us could have made during our youth. I do not know what he did, and I dont care. He made a mistake and now has to pay a higher price then he thought he would have to pay. We as fans of the sport do not need to continually ask what he did, that is for his parents, the school, his team, and any other officials to know about. Could someone tell me why it is anyone elses business?

Mr. Beck is a good kid that did something stupid, hav'nt we all. It is fair to wonder how this will affect the team, it is fair to debate that topic, it has a wrestling impact. To debate anything else is just not right, and needs to stop. naco228 you have no reason to come on here and stating anything about what is going on with Mr. Beck, and any legal, or school problems he has.

AMEN Sir...AMEN...