Any word on Wright/Eppert?

RankingsGuy

• 2 weeks later...

After watching the Wright/Eppert match today I am going to say this for the record........

This is no longer a rivalry!  Wright will never lose to Eppert again.  PERIOD!

Ketchup with that crow?

GREAT WIN EPPERT!!!!!!!

You got him when it counted!

You two sure did put on a show this year for fans across the state........Thanks for a great career, it was a pleasure watching you.

Great Luck @ Purdue!!!

After watching the Wright/Eppert match today I am going to say this for the record........

This is no longer a rivalry!  Wright will never lose to Eppert again.  PERIOD!

I just wanted to find this post and be the first one to say you were obviously WRONG. This matchup epitomizes what a rivalry is/was. Eppert had the perfect gameplan tonight and found a way to stay even with Wright at his strength and beat him on the mat where he had the advantage.

This is for TAE or someone, but have any two people faced off in the state finals three consecutive years? Congrats to Camden Eppert and I am just glad I have been lucky to see these two wrestle on multiple occassions.

Correction. Other people already hunted this out as they obviously remembered it vividly themselves

Congrats Camden on a great win, and a fabulous career. I also wish to thank both you and Brandon for allowing the rest of us to watch as you two have provided the state with some outstanding matches. I wish Camden success at Purdue next year, and hope to watch you and Cashe on the Big Ten network soon. Brandon, I wish you good luck next year at Cathedral, however I dont know how you are going to feel about having to wrestle someone else under the lights.

Congrats to Camden. good luck at Purdue. what a great series of matches at the highest level. i don't know if two wrestlers have met under the lights for 3 straight years but you both have made it really fun to be there. you both are the best examples of Indiana high school wrestling. Camden and Brandon are Class Acts. it will be weird for the fans next year without these two wrestling . I know Brandon will be there again. best luck to you both.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.