Related wrestlers

formerwrestler

OK.  This will be an interesting topic for discussion....

What kids still wrestling are related to wrestlers at other schools.

Nathan Whitlow of Southmont 145lbs. is cousin to Colin Warner 215lbs. of Tipton.  Nathan is also a cousin to 189lb.  Southmont teammate, Nick Hodges.  Warner and Hodges, however are not related.

Any others?

formerwrestler

Trey Reese of Indian Creek is a first cousin to Billy Baker of Bellmont who is a first cousin to Tyler Baker who is not related to Trey Reese...who are both at 152.....so if things go well for both..it might be interesting on Feb 20th and 21st.

the bellmont team ...jk, i always tease john sheets about this

That used to be the joke about Woodlan.  A kid I was coaching at Luers asked why they all had blond hair.  I told him it was because they are all related to each other.  I guess we see this in quite a few small communities.

Doesnt Castle have two sets of twins and another set of brothers on the team?

Funny thing about the Castle sets of twins is Andrew Seitz and Doug Welch are actually twins as are Philip Seitz and Chad Welch! 

BTW:  I still have that Bridge open for bidding on E-Bay also!

Castle has :

119 Jordan Mann& 171 Ryan Mann

103 Luke Doud &125 Trevor Doud

135 Doug Welch &140 Chad Welch (twins) i think

And the Welches 1st cousins 130 Andrew Seitz and his twin Phillip Seitz who was 140 last year

So Ya we are all related down here in the south

one more

Coach Harmons' adoptive son Alex Rosebrock 189

Well crap that makes you and I cousins too!    :D 

This may apply more to the southern part of the state where they are ALL related!!!   ;D

This from a guy who has Freddie Mercury as his avatar...    :D

I am glad SOMEBODY noticed! HAHA  Gotta do something to entertain the folks that aren't reading through eyes filled with tears of rage! HAHA  I plan on rotating in some avatars to keep my boo count rising....you can't just insult peoples intelligence and expect the boos to go up!  Some people arent smart enough to recognize it! HAHA

This may apply more to the southern part of the state where they are ALL related!!!   ;D

This from a guy who has Freddie Mercury as his avatar...    :D

I am glad SOMEBODY noticed! HAHA  Gotta do something to entertain the folks that aren't reading through eyes filled with tears of rage! HAHA  I plan on rotating in some avatars to keep my boo count rising....you can't just insult peoples intelligence and expect the boos to go up!  Some people arent smart enough to recognize it! HAHA

You have to hit some moron's with a bigger hammer!  LOL

The beauty of this place is if you want to be Freddie Mercury for a day...You can! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.