Castle vs. Mater Dei?

DelphiHWT

Come on if you are going to post get it right, the final score was 7-2 Henderson.  Dont cheat the boys anyworse than the refs. Give credit where credit is due, Castle wrestled very well and was the Better team tonight. Congratulations and best of luck at team state, we hope you can continue and bring home a State Championship to the Southern part of the state. Credit goes out to you guys for doing your job.

Thanks for your IQ input, I never said the calls cost the match, just a lot of bad calls both ways. Reread my post and you will learn something hopefully, you can be humble in defeat or winning, there comes a point when you  get tired of calls deciding single matches. I said Castle was the better team tonight and nothing else needs to be said. Congrats to them they earned it. I just ask before you make a reply you do it in a cival way and get the facts  straight, sorry you lost interest it was a very exciting dual. Once again congrats to coach Harmon and his kids they  performed very well tonight and we wish them the best of luck at team state.

Thanks for your IQ input, I never said the calls cost the match, just a lot of bad calls both ways. Reread my post and you will learn something hopefully, you can be humble in defeat or winning, there comes a point when you  get tired of calls deciding single matches. I said Castle was the better team tonight and nothing else needs to be said. Congrats to them they earned it. I just ask before you make a reply you do it in a cival way and get the facts  straight, sorry you lost interest it was a very exciting dual. Once again congrats to coach Harmon and his kids they  performed very well tonight and we wish them the best of luck at team state.

But I think what he caught was something else that was said. Its hard to congradulate a team and say they were the best team and after throwing in a little comment about the ref cheating the other team out...? Now if your post would have read like this ....

Castle wrestled very well and was the Better team tonight. Congratulations and best of luck at team state, we hope you can continue and bring home a State Championship to the Southern part of the state. Credit goes out to you guys for doing your job.

Then you could have said nothing else needs to be said.

I lost interest at that point, so sorry.  Why don't you put your cry baby ref stuff in your maroon tights.  You got beat bad and you talk about the ref's?  Come on?

Catfish: That is a real classy statement way to show your kids how to be humble in winning something special.

Castle Wrestlers:

Congratulations on great win. I will be rooting for you boys at team state!! The road is going to get tougher and you have to stick together.......

I didn't like the refs either, but they were consistant the whole night.  You can't ask for more than that out of refs.  Castle out hustled, out wrestled, out muscled and out performed MD in every aspect of the meet.  They were clearly the best team.  They had a great team strategy and stuck with it throughout.  Good luck at team state.

i agree the were consistent with the calls...lots of stalling from Castle and lots of non-wrestling from MD...that is the worse I have ever seen mater dei wrestle...simply worthless. 

i would like to say one more thing.  the parents/fans from castle that were standing along the railing was a horrible display of support. 

and I know this is gonna sound mean as hell...but have fun gettin STOMPED at state

i agree the were consistent with the calls...lots of stalling from Castle and lots of non-wrestling from MD...that is the worse I have ever seen mater dei wrestle...simply worthless. 

i would like to say one more thing.  the parents/fans from castle that were standing along the railing was a horrible display of support. 

and I know this is gonna sound mean as hell...but have fun gettin STOMPED at state

Don't sugar-coat it, tells us how you really feel.

Sounds like someone can't handle defeat to well, but it was just like that a couple years back when tony withrow from Bloomington south got slammed n made the md kid lose, when he got his award at the end, 3/4 of the stadium booed him...the mater dei fans, for such a small school they really draw in a crowd of support

I also saw the bird flipping from the MD fans.  Once again, a few bad apples and the whole barrel goes bad.

For those Mater Dei fans who have offered sincere congratulations...Thank You...

The others...We didn't need you to win to start with.

No your wrong. It didn't sound mean as hell, it sounded ridiculous to me. You must be more of an idiot than I realized from some of your other post. Win with class and lose with dignity is what I was taught growing up. Evidently that's something you missed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.