This Weekend 2/1

MCKAJC

Greenwood Grapplers are going to Columbus East

Columbus East High School

230 S. Marr Road

Columbus IN

I-65 to Exit 68, Take S.R. 46 east approximately 4 miles to Marr Road, turn left, school is on the left

CONTACT

Rashaad Trapp

Phone: 812-343-8103

Email: rashaad_t@hotmail.com

or

Michelle Rooks

Email: rooksm@bcsc.k12.in.us

SANCTION - RULES - ELIGIBILITY

See page preceding tournament ads

ENTRY FEE

$10.00

AGE DIVISIONS

PEE-WEE ? SCHOOLBOY/GIRL

REGISTRATION & WEIGH-INS

SATURDAY ONLY! (1/31/09): 4:00 ? 6:00 pm

Clubs wishing to fax weigh-ins must contact

Rashaad Trapp by Wednesday 1/28/09

(812) 343-8103?rashaad_t@hotmail.com

TOURNAMET START TIME

Tournament will begin at 9:00 am on Sunday!

AWARDS

Medals to 1st ? 2nd ? 3rd places

Ribbons to 4th - 5th - 6th

SPECTATOR FEE

$4.00 per person - $10.00 per family

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Concessions on site all day

Jim?s Wrestling Supply will be on site offering a full line of equipment for sale.

With school closings cause of the weather we haven't been able to get into the wrestling room and do a weigh-in.  Are any of the tournaments this weekend extending their deadlines for the faxed weigh-in sheets??  New Pal?  Normonco?

Great Job Chesterton! We were out by 315pm and I believe ALL of our kids were done wrestling! LWC had a boatload of kids there...way to go DEVILS!

Chesterton had 8 man brackets, even for the little guys so it was great! (Blocked Weight Classes)

Congratulations to Jason Crary! He met Jake Tucker in the finals and had a great match! Jason won, 5-3.  He is one tough customer for sure! They get to bang heads twice a week at CIA-NW too!  Good stuff!

Next week? Portage.

-Coach Tucker

Great Job Chesterton! We were out by 315pm and I believe ALL of our kids were done wrestling! LWC had a boatload of kids there...way to go DEVILS!

Chesterton had 8 man brackets, even for the little guys so it was great! (Blocked Weight Classes)

Congratulations to Jason Crary! He met Jake Tucker in the finals and had a great match! Jason won, 5-3.  He is one tough customer for sure! They get to bang heads twice a week at CIA-NW too!  Good stuff!

Next week? Portage.

-Coach Tucker

Thanks Shane, those two never disapoint when they get together. While we were waiting to get the final started, I looked around to see groups of kids and adults hustling over to watch the match. Really good stuff!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.