103?

Iwrestle189

Cambell is above everyone eles in this wieght class i dont care what u guys say it is going to be Phillips and cambell and cambell will win

McKinley is the darkhorse in that semistate.  He went toe-to-toe with Mullins at ISWA FS state but fell short.

Once again we see a need for wrestlebacks at the semi state. Campbell and Phillips are in the same regional (Richmond), which means (assuming McKinley holds serve) the loser of that regional will have a 1 in 3 chance of drawing McKinley in the round to go. Harvey, Todd and Price are also all in the same regional (Pendelton Heights), so that winner will also have a 1 in 3 shot of drawing the Campbell/Phillips loser. There are other examples of this in other weight classes, but I'll stop here just to stay on topic.

McKinley is the darkhorse in that semistate.  He went toe-to-toe with Mullins at ISWA FS state but fell short.

From what I heard Campbell can beat Mullins so if McKinley wrestles Campbell it should be an interesting match. I don't mean to bad mouth any wrestlers, but I lost a little respect for Harvey. He refused to wrestle Campbell because he didn't want to lose. I understand you don't ever really want to lose, but you win some you lose some.

Will Arsenal wrestle New Castle? I spoke to a kid from there and he said that Dominique Price is pretty big too.

the 103 lb class at the New Castle Semi state is loaded and will be worth the cost of admission itsself.

Campbell, Phillips, McKinley, Harvey, Todd, Price, ect.......   some very good wrestlers aren't going to make it out of there.

Man all them kids could of placed at state  we will see who comes ready

looking like a beast does not win a state title, outpowering your opponent does not win a state title, being a huge 3lber does not

win a state title, once state series starts everything changes they will wrestle kids they have not seen all year that may have better technique, more heart,more national wrestling experiences,more years of wrestling trained by different coaches, this is what wins a state title. kids like ayersman and kief will be at the finals wrestling these huge 3lbers. Not taking anything away from any of these wrestlers they are all tough kids but to say they are going to win state by being bigger and out powering everybody is not going to happen

looking like a beast does not win a state title, outpowering your opponent does not win a state title, being a huge 3lber does not

win a state title, once state series starts everything changes they will wrestle kids they have not seen all year that may have better technique, more heart,more national wrestling experiences,more years of wrestling trained by different coaches, this is what wins a state title. kids like ayersman and kief will be at the finals wrestling these huge 3lbers. Not taking anything away from any of these wrestlers they are all tough kids but to say they are going to win state by being bigger and out powering everybody is not going to happen

true but being big will defiantly help

From what I heard Campbell can beat Mullins so if McKinley wrestles Campbell it should be an interesting match. I don't mean to bad mouth any wrestlers, but I lost a little respect for Harvey. He refused to wrestle Campbell because he didn't want to lose. I understand you don't ever really want to lose, but you win some you lose some.

Will Arsenal wrestle New Castle? I spoke to a kid from there and he said that Dominique Price is pretty big too.

If you don't mean to, then simply don't.

I remember the first day Brian Harvey stepped on to the mat, and have yet to see a day when he was afraid to wrestle anyone. 

true but being big will defiantly help

Yeah true but Cambell and Phillips both wrestle year round and attend CIA. They have very good technique and know the sport very well. They are also on team indiana each year.

Are you kidding me? Harvey was about to cry because his coaches didn't let him wrestle.

Are you kidding me? Harvey was about to cry because his coaches didn't let him wrestle.

yeah i think campbell would have won but i dont think harvey was scared harvey is pretty tough

Given that Cambell did very well at 112 in the ISWA, I can see why he is top ranked at 103.  That will be a very interesting semi-state.

If this is the case then I apologize for being ignorant and not knowing the full situation. There's other things I'd like to say, but don't exactly know how to word them without coming off as bad as I did earlier. I just hope we finally get to see them wrestle later on.

If this is the case then I apologize for being ignorant and not knowing the full situation. There's other things I'd like to say, but don't exactly know how to word them without coming off as bad as I did earlier. I just hope we finally get to see them wrestle later on.

It's all good

but if i'm right, and i may be wrong.. im pretty sure mckinley was an all american at Disney Duals this year.

The kid is technically sound, and he doesnt give up.

im sorry but even thought mckinley is the underdog here i still think he can beat campbell

this will be a very very very fun match to watch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.