Michael Lovitt is Back !!!!!!!

Miller007

Don't ink your brackets yet!  I say look for Michael Lovitt returning from wrestling in  Florida to Noblesville to stirr up the rankings !!! He looks Beastly and should compete for the State Title !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovitt didnt wrestle in sectionals. He was supposed to get his 5th weigh-in wednesday but noblesville didnt have school because of weather. Its sad to see that talent go to waste because if i'm not mistaken this was his senior year. I would have liked to have seen him contend for a state title.

To bad to hear Michael could not move on to state tournament.  He is an excellent wrestler and great kid.

Yes, he wrestled for Manatee HS in Bradenton, FL.  They are the #4 ranked team in Florida.  Had he stayed, he would have also had a good chance to place top 3 in Florida.  Good luck in the future Michael and come back strong your senior year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.