Al Smith finals

AJ

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For being a Mishawaka tournament shouldn't they be able to put their records in the brackets?

It just depends what the coaches send in to the tournament. Some are able to send in records for what is to be printed, while others may just become busy with the process and just send in an entry list of wrestlers.

Too busy for their own tournament??

Did they say that James Travis weighed around 190 lbs?

It is Daniel Myers from Bellmont who weighs 190

It is Daniel Meyers that weighs 190...

Sorry I left out the "e"!

For being a Mishawaka tournament shouldn't they be able to put their records in the brackets?

It just depends what the coaches send in to the tournament. Some are able to send in records for what is to be printed, while others may just become busy with the process and just send in an entry list of wrestlers.

Wow, of all the coach's invloved in this tourny ya think Mishawka's coach may be the busiest of them all ......

For those of you who left early...the heavyweight match was probably the msot entertaining exciting match of the tourney (with the exception of Cashe/Harp, obviously)... Those two guys got after it and left it all on the mat. Hopefully they'll match up again later on in the year.

Wow, of all the coach's invloved in this tourny ya think Mishawka's coach may be the busiest of them all ......

I would guess that finding the records for your own team would be easier than assembling other teams records...which was done

AJ, thanks for the updates throughout the day. It made my day here at work alot less stressful and might I even say enjoyable. I couldn't access the broadcast (dang company IT policy).  Thanks again and big wahoo!

You are welcome.

For those of you who left early...the heavyweight match was probably the msot entertaining exciting match of the tourney (with the exception of Cashe/Harp, obviously)... Those two guys got after it and left it all on the mat. Hopefully they'll match up again later on in the year.

I watched it online it was a great Match

Great match for HW's. The Merrillville HW moved extremely well.  It was nice to see some athletic HW's.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.