NEW RANKINGS POSTED

RankingsGuy

Cadet130,

McMurray has told me he will be wrestling 52, originally he was going to go 45 and Torres go 52, but Torres just had an injury and Sean decided that 152 will be the best weight class for him.

Ok, sounds good. As of Nov 24th he told me that he was going 145. I was unaware of an injury to Torres.

I remember several years ago when nothing was happening with the rankings as the season was getting underway I took it upon myself to do a preseason ranking based on the past year results and had people sending me other info.  I posted on the site what i had collected and I got a not so polite message saying I wasn't in charge of rankings and not to do it.  So I am just curious as to what is going to happen.

mcmurray may go 45  52 60 or 71 ahha what ever he feels like that week haha im just messing but the new rankings are the sh*t alot of good info on who they beat and who they lost to. so arguing will be minimal because there are reasons there.. thanks indianamat your the best haha

I say if you want to Rank them...Make it So!!!!

I have to believe your average Rabid Wrestling Fan can make the determination that is is more or less opinion based on what "facts" are available.  And I mean that with NO disrespect attached. 

Every year there are "Upsets" and "Unknowns" who step up and make their marks.  It is a GREAT part of the sport we love!

Whatever is posted on any website is just what it is...an educated guess. Enjoy It!

Cadet130,

McMurray has told me he will be wrestling 52, originally he was going to go 45 and Torres go 52, but Torres just had an injury and Sean decided that 152 will be the best weight class for him.

didnt he get hurt in sectionals last year(thats rhetorical i was in that sectional), how bad of an injury is it, he pretty darn good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.