Merrillville Semi-State Rankings 1/29

ontherise219

i didn't have time to read all the posts here, but what about lc's nacovski at 215?   not ranked at all?

He was ranked as high a #2. But his lose to Cleveland Lowell #1 and the last 2 losses to Coleman Portage and Bakilk CP at the DAC has dropped him out. He is tough and having a great year but 1,2,3 went 234 at the Al Smith and 2 3 haven't lost since

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't have time to read all the posts here, but what about lc's nacovski at 215?   not ranked at all?

He was ranked as high a #2. But his lose to Cleveland Lowell #1 and the last 2 losses to Coleman Portage and Bakilk CP at the DAC has dropped him out. He is tough and having a great year but 1,2,3 went 234 at the Al Smith and 2 3 haven't lost since

okay very true.  i hope he can beat bakalik CP on tuesday though.  both of them really did improve from last year though.

okay very true.  i hope he can beat bakalik CP on tuesday though.  both of them really did improve from last year though.

Vlade is having a great year. He has come a long way from last year. I mean no disrespect by not having him ranked. But the only rankings that matter is the ones at the end of the year(the state finals)

does everybody think dillon will stay at 135 and go against roach or go 140 instead

No reason to go up...He already beat March pretty handily and im pretty sure has the upper hand on Roach... Mville semi state will tell it all...I got a feelin hes gonna edge Roach out in a close one! JMO tho

Some potentially great match ups happening at Mville with a bunch of guys still undefeated a week out from the post season...

Undefeated Wrestlers going head to head:

135-Roach vs. Dillon

140- Mandefur vs. Surma

145- Young vs. Almaraz

152- McMurray vs. Estrada

160-Monix vs. Myers

171- Atwood, McCoy, Bell all still unbeaten

Even tho Harp has lost this year, throw in an exciting Harper vs. Porras

Cant wait!

does everybody think dillon will stay at 135 and go against roach or go 140 instead

No reason to go up...He already beat March pretty handily and im pretty sure has the upper hand on Roach... Mville semi state will tell it all...I got a feelin hes gonna edge Roach out in a close one! JMO tho

Dillon is an excellent wrestler, but I would not say he has the upper hand on Roach.  It will definitely be a good match, but Roach should be able to pull it out.

Vlade is having a great year. He has come a long way from last year. I mean no disrespect by not having him ranked. But the only rankings that matter is the ones at the end of the year(the state finals)

No, I appreciate the fact that you have good reason as to why he isn't ranked.  The only thing he can do is try to prove you wrong, haha.

I wouldn't say he  Handled March pretty Good it was a 1 pt match. We have 4 unbeaten heavy Weights. Coty Anderson Highland, James Travis Merrillville, Fitzgereld John Glenn and Wesley Everett Delphi

Some potentially great match ups happening at Mville with a bunch of guys still undefeated a week out from the post season...

Undefeated Wrestlers going head to head:

135-Roach vs. Dillon

140- Mandefur vs. Surma

145- Young vs. Almaraz

152- McMurray vs. Estrada

160-Monix vs. Myers

171- Atwood, McCoy, Bell all still unbeaten

Even tho Harp has lost this year, throw in an exciting Harper vs. Porras

Cant wait!

McCoy from McCutheon has lost but I'm not sure where. Monix or Estrada will lose there 0 this weekend both are wrestling 160

I see Bob Floyd from Delphi as HC champ and 5-0...not being rude but trying to help. Does HC stand for Hoosier Conference? He was beat in the semi's at this conference @ 125. He wrestled up 2 weights from what he will be going next Sat.

I see Bob Floyd from Delphi as HC champ and 5-0...not being rude but trying to help. Does HC stand for Hoosier Conference? He was beat in the semi's at this conference @ 125. He wrestled up 2 weights from what he will be going next Sat.

Sorry I was miss informed. I will change it

No reason to go up...He already beat Marsh pretty handily and im pretty sure has the upper hand on Roach... Mville semi state will tell it all...I got a feelin hes gonna edge Roach out in a close one! JMO tho

He beat marsh with about 30 sec. left of the clock.  Thats not pretty handily.  That's one of those matches that can go either way next time,  and why would you say he has the upper hand on Roach?  Roach got a silver medal last year and Dillion got a bronze.  Last time i checked Roach was undefeated and pretty tuff!

He beat march with about 30 sec. left of the clock.  Thats not pretty handily.  That's one of those matches that can go either way next time,  and why would you say he has the upper hand on Roach?  Roach got a silver medal last year and Dillion got a bronze.  Last time i checked Roach was undefeated and pretty tuff!

The score was alot closer than the match really was...March was never once in postition to score a take down...Dillon was in control of the neutral position the entire match..March's offensive points came when Dillon tried to bail out on riding legs and gave up a reversal.The only way that match can go either way next time is if March wrestles totally different...If he comes out like that again, Dillon wins...Only reasons i say he has the upper hand is because i know the two wrestle each other in different practice rooms, and from what i hear dillon usually is in control there...The kid is also much more physically mature being a senior compared to a soph...Oh and Dillon took 5th last year i believe, not 3rd  ;)

My source from CIA Northwest Says that Eric Roach Doesn't get taken down very much in that Room. But Practice is Practice. Booker T I know Dillon is your boy and it is always good to back up your h=guys we will find out in a little under a month. IS Surma going 140 still?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.