Harrison 10-Way

niceshot

Union County KY has some studs but two are going to be absent at the 10 way. Caleb Ervin (152) and Jayce Carr (130) are attending Beast of the East. Caleb beat Welch 6-1 two weeks ago. Trae Blackwell (103), Brock Ervin (112, state champ as 8th grader last year), and Keaton Thomas (140) are some of the tougher guys. Wish they had a full line up. Trinity (Louisville) is sending their best wrestler (John Fahy) to Beast of the East as well along with I think Brent Hitchings (135).

Union County KY has some studs but two are going to be absent at the 10 way. Caleb Ervin (152) and Jayce Carr (130) are attending Beast of the East. Caleb beat Welch 6-1 two weeks ago. Trae Blackwell (103), Brock Ervin (112, state champ as 8th grader last year), and Keaton Thomas (140) are some of the tougher guys. Wish they had a full line up. Trinity (Louisville) is sending their best wrestler (John Fahy) to Beast of the East as well along with I think Brent Hitchings (135).

With that being said:

Ervin vs. johns

Thomas vs. Rueger

Blackwell vs. Kuhn

Anymore big matchups I am missing?

Tom,

We changed that rule for this tournament...the new ref buys the first two rounds after wrestling on Friday night... I'm wondering who that could be?  ???  ???  ???

Not sure.....maybe I'll show up Friday night and see......what time is wrestling usually over on Friday?

I believe Johns/Mastison was 1-0 Mastison. Johns nearly scored a couple of times. Good match.

Reitz had about 5 wrestlers go undefeated. Kuhn, Moody, Rueger, Dowdy & King.

Must have been a good match between Johns and Mastison.

What were the scores of Johns/Ervin and Ervin/Mastison?

Outstanding wrestlers from the results page.

103: Damon Kuhn ®

112: Brock Irvin (UC)

119: Logan Wedding (M)

125: Trevor Moody ®

130: Brandon Birk (LT)

135: Derek Dowdy ®

140: Blake Reuger ®

145: Roy Whetstine (M)

152: Matt Prasek (M)

160: Tyler Rickenbaugh (HH)

171: Aaron King ®

189: Ryan Sandwith (M)

215: Mason Schnarr ®

HWT: Will Flynn (LT)

Overall: Logan Wedding (M), Brock Ervin (UC  

why is caleb irvin not on the outstanding wrestler list?  did he get beat or did he not wrestle?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.