All-Stars Classic Duals

The Indiana vs Illinois All-Star Classic duals sponsored by IHSWCA  are all set for 1pm on Sunday March 17.  Come watch some of Indiana's best as they take on Illinois.

The Girls team will also wrestle Iowa All-Stars. 

Round 1:  Mat 1  Indiana Gold v. Illinois Lincoln

Mat 2  Indiana Blue v. Illinois Reagan

Mat 3  Illinois Girls v. Iowa Girls

Round Two:   Mat 1 Indiana Girls vs.  Iowa Girls  (weights 100-120)

Mat 2  Indiana Girls vs. Iowa Girls (weights 125-145)

Mat 3   Indiana Girls vs. Iowa Girls (weights 155-235)

Round Three  

Mat 1 Indiana Girls vs.  Illinois Girls  (weights 100-120)

Mat 2  Indiana Girls vs. Illinois  Girls (weights 125-145)

Mat 3   Indiana Girls vs. Illinois Girls (weights 155-235)

Admission is $5.  Enter door 9.  Concessions available.  

Edited by Coach Mikesell

Thanks for the information, I'm excited for this event. But why are the IN girls being split across 3 mats? The whole match will be over in 20 mins and no one will be able to watch or cheer for one another since they'll be either wrestling or getting warmed up at the same time. Seems to defeat the purpose of having it as a true dual and more like what we do for junior high events when we're trying to power through as many matches in as little time as possible, but don't care about the team score.

It was a great day at Mooresville for Indiana Wrestling.  One high light for me was the amount of team members both boys and girls who came up to me and thanked me for having them on the team and how much they appreciated the opportunity to compete one more time.  We really are producing some great wrestlers in our state and more importantly these kids have a lot of class and respect.  

Indiana Gold boys battled hard but came up short 37-22.  Winners for the gold team were;

Mason Jones

Luke Rioux

Tony Wood

Chis Bohn

Duke Myers

Indiana Blue sealed a victory for our home state 35-27. Winners were:

Gavyn Whitehead

Griffin Sanders

Carson Fettig

Michael Cain

Keegan Martin

Tyler Schott

Brady Byrd

Josiah Dedeaux 

The girls beat Iowa 63-12, but came up short against Illinois 21-44

Double Winners for the girls were: 

Tola Aluka

Sophia Buechner

Rose Kaplan

Leila Thomas 

Winner vs Iowa were;

Tola Aluka

Sophia Buechner

Rose Kaplan

Leila Thomas 

Kyra Tomlison

Alexes Spaulding

Kaylea Beauchamp

Jaiah O'Neal

Michela Clifford

Portia Weaver

Nice after season event. And the even better thing is the person and people that put in the time to tackle the event,And produce a great organized production. The first one that I’ve been to in a while. Ladies added makes for lots of pre production organization. Good job. Hope it continues.