Da Wayne > Da Region

Looks like the Brinks truck will be taking a detour to da Wayne today. I hope they updated their Google maps to stop at Victory Bay!

Way to go Easton, Chase, and Mitchell representing the area. Also shout outs to Cressell and Krejsa who have deep ties to da Wayne.

8 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Looks like the Brinks truck will be taking a detour to da Wayne today. I hope they updated their Google maps to stop at Victory Bay!

Way to go Easton, Chase, and Mitchell representing the area. Also shout outs to Cressell and Krejsa who have deep ties to da Wayne.

Funny thing happened this morning.

i was behind the Ford Center this morning noticed a BRINKS TRUCK AND HAD A CHAT WITH THE DRIVER.

For security purposes, he could not tell me his exact destination.  He told he was going to "The Degion".  i think that is code for another word.

He expected to arrive early, because he was not going to be compelled to re-fuel.  i asked him, "why"?

"Light load".

32 minutes ago, hook and half said:

Funny thing happened this morning.

i was behind the Ford Center this morning noticed a BRINKS TRUCK AND HAD A CHAT WITH THE DRIVER.

For security purposes, he could not tell me his exact destination.  He told he was going to "The Degion".  i think that is code for another word.

He expected to arrive early, because he was not going to be compelled to re-fuel.  i asked him, "why"?

"Light load".

…gulp

Wayne did great and I got to hear about it all state finals 

Da Region is fighting a tough fight losing wrestlers to Illinois via Mt. Carmel 

Acuna from Illinois medalist

6th 113 Justin Williamson (Hobart)

4th 132 Evan Stanley (Lowell)

6th 138 Damian Resendez(Crown Point)

it already sounds like a couple of Region in coming freshman will be taking their Talents across the state line 

But if we want to “back up the Brinks truck” we will probably have to do better