Sectional Results

4 hours ago, Patrick Collier said:

Southport 150 - Getz lost by medical forfeit.  In fact, the North Central wrestler appears to have won both of his matches by medical forfeits!  What is going on?

I can’t speak on the finals match because I don’t know the facts.  However, Saul Hernandez from Beech Grove was ill and unfortunately had to default out of the tournament.  

31 minutes ago, bsweet said:

North Miami wins the Peru Sectional for the first time since 1979.

I was talking with someone today and explaining how North Miami is doing great things. 7-8 years ago when I would be at youth meets they would have 30 kids there wrestling. I saw the foundation being laid. Congrats. 

15 minutes ago, Ahap88 said:

Anyone know the condition of the Evv Central 285 that left with a potential neck injury? I hope that was all just in an abundance of caution and he's OK.

It was precautionary, all testing/scans came back with good results, and he is in good spirits!  It was a scary moment, but he is doing well!