1a team state

Congrats to Tell City! They're starting a dynasty down there. Glad to see AC beat a good Cascade team that beat an improving SA squad. SA had a good showing. Hopefully both AC & SA keep improving to match Tell City & Rochester. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Holy cow Tell City is good. I ended up picking them in my pickems after seeing ranked wrestler after ranked wrestler in the updated rankings, but still didn't know just how good. Very impressive showing without any big boys. 

Does anyone have the individual results of the Mater Dei - Tell City Dual back in December?   I just have the 42-22 final score and am assuming they aren't posted in the results here.  

Update: I'll be damned, they are posted!  Looks like a great match with MD winning 6 matches to Tell City's 5 (of the matches wrestled).  Three TC FF's accounted for 18 of MD's 42 points. I figured there would be some tight matches.  I just need to pay better attention!!

Edited by SWINfan
Found my own answer

Amazing day of wrestling. Congrats to Tell City on an amazing run! Also congrats to Adams Central and Rochester and everyone else in the 1A field! It was a great day of wrestling and everyone brought their best with what they had. 

Hope to see you all back at this great event next season, but until then, the Cadets are getting back to work!

364 days until Team State 2024!