Southport Sectional

slingerbailey

For every prediction wrong I’m donating $100 to revive the Indiana mat forums.

These are based off pure intelligence and hours of research based by statistics and previous results.

106 - Toby Billerman (PM)

113 - Alex Cottey (PM)

120 - Keaton Morton (PM)

126 - Bryce Lowery (RON)

132 - Drew Willis (RON)

138 - Kody Glithero (RON)

145 - Brady McKivitz (PM)

152 - Matthew Koontz (PM)

160 - Jakob Sheets (PM)

170 - Jajuan Dale (PM)

182 - Aiden Warren (PM)

195 - Ronin Hammond (PM)

220 - Jeffery McClure (PM)

285 - Kevin Lian (PM)

Teams:

1st - PM

2nd - RON

3rd - SP

If you beg to differ tell me why and provide logical reasoning. 

#makeforumsmoreactive

Edited by slingerbailey

38 minutes ago, Shoey said:

You just going chalk the whole way?  How about an adventurous pick, Slinger? 

I love the enthusiasm. Hopefully we do see some upsets & some great matches. I personally think Billerman pins his way through the tournament.

Edited by slingerbailey

On 1/28/2021 at 8:51 AM, Shoey said:

With Roncalli down so much, this will rival Arsenal Tech for the weakest metro sectional for sure. 

I think Getz has a shot at Billerman at 106. And, I would be amazed if Perry’s heavy wins. 

I like the Southport kid Smith at 106.  Getz is not quite at Billerman or Smith's level yet.  I also like Hansen at 160 and the Beech Grove heavy.

Edited by FC118

11 hours ago, FC118 said:

I also want to know what happened to Cardinal Ritter.  They had a pretty good sized roster at the beginning of the season and they should have returned stud State Placer Josh Johnson.

I’m pretty sure Josh Johnson got hurt early in the year. Heard he tried to get back for sectional, but apparently couldn’t. 

Ritter only entered 3 weights. Wow. For having such a fantastic youth program, it is hard to see this. I’ll take Jordan Johnson to win 145 in this sectional.  Absolute crime that Josh Johnson isn’t wrestling in the tourney. He got hurt in football, but should have been better by now. 

5 hours ago, Shoey said:

Ritter only entered 3 weights. Wow. For having such a fantastic youth program, it is hard to see this. I’ll take Jordan Johnson to win 145 in this sectional.  Absolute crime that Josh Johnson isn’t wrestling in the tourney. He got hurt in football, but should have been better by now. 

Wilson & Mckivitz in finals for 145. Ritter definitely needs to start working on building their program.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.