Hope you all are bringing your new FORMS to sectional meetings

warsawwrestling

I'm sending a letter requesting that all these forms are looked at.  Every tournament we have been to this year we have asked if anyone has figured out the new weigh-in forms, of which no one has.  Well, we asked ISHAA about these and now are being hounded on to make sure we do them and have them done right.  So, like I said I hope you all have them done before then!

We are bringing the weekly updated sheet (that you are supposed to be recording all the official weigh-ins on), the alpha sheet and the official weigh-in sheets (signed by the official) to back up your entries .  We are going to bring everything, because it is all poorly explained that who knows what they are going to want to see.  It's all fun and games until someone ends up messing this up and a kid doesn't get to wrestle. 

The change from what i understand and what I just posted on the IHSWCA Coaches Forum on here today is that you no longer need to fill out the paper copy of the individual weigh ins like we have in the past.  (transfer the weight from the team weigh in sheet to the IHSAA form for each individual wrestler)  Now you type that weight into the .net site and then print out the report.  The site will automaticaly tell you if the weigh in you typed in is a qualifying weight or not and keep track of your qualifying weigh in totals.

The change from what i understand and what I just posted on the IHSWCA Coaches Forum on here today is that you no longer need to fill out the paper copy of the individual weigh ins like we have in the past.  (transfer the weight from the team weigh in sheet to the IHSAA form for each individual wrestler)  Now you type that weight into the .net site and then print out the report.  The site will automaticaly tell you if the weigh in you typed in is a qualifying weight or not and keep track of your qualifying weigh in totals.

Thank you for answering my question on the paper form of the individual weigh in.  Those suck to fill out.  We should probably bring the printed out version for each wrestler though, correct?  So things needed to bring 1) Alpha Sheet with qualifying weigh ins. 2) Printed out individual weigh in? 3) Team weigh in forms

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.