Carroll regional

boomer

Dunten Vs Davis 3. No matter what the previous results say Boomer will predict later in the week that All the Eastside kids get out but mysteriously none of the Wayne kids will. At 113 a major upset will happen. You won't be able to tell the difference when Mr. Shipley yells Tanner or Heavy Handz yells Hammer. Mr. Woodson will be in attendance. Someone on Garrett's Coaching staff will do a chestbump. Half the kids won't make it out. Someone is going to be mad at me. Concessions will run out of quality protein. Mr Lorraine will lecture me about doughnuts. I'll buy a T-shirt or 4.

More than likely if someone on Garrett's coaching staff does a chest bump, there will be two of us doing chest bumps... Unless I chest bump the air. Wayne will have 2 kids advance. Davis vs. Dunten 3 may or may not happen...there's other wrestlers there who would like to prevent that.

When I read this I imagined your voice sounds like Squidward. Redundant non sequiturs aside we shall see.

More than likely if someone on Garrett's coaching staff does a chest bump, there will be two of us doing chest bumps...  Unless I chest bump the air.  Wayne will have 2 kids advance.  Davis vs. Dunten 3 may or may not happen...there's other wrestlers there who would like to prevent that.

I've seen you perfecting the solo chest bump, don't deny it.

Dunten Vs Davis 3. No matter what the previous results say Boomer will predict later in the week that All the Eastside kids get out but mysteriously none of the Wayne kids will. At 113 a major upset will happen. You won't be able to tell the difference when Mr. Shipley yells Tanner or Heavy Handz yells Hammer. Mr. Woodson will be in attendance. Someone on Garrett's Coaching staff will do a chestbump. Half the kids won't make it out. Someone is going to be mad at me. Concessions will run out of quality protein. Mr Lorraine will lecture me about doughnuts. I'll buy a T-shirt or 4.

I'm just trying to save you one cig and one doughnut at a time.  You have an exceptional young champion to role model for.

No particular order

106:  Davis -Streeter-Shearer-Just   (3 of 4 Carroll Sectional)

113: Franklin-Byman-Martin-Johnson  (3 of 4 New Haven Sectional)

120: Langeloh-Lorraine-DeMarco-Cauffman (3 of 4 Carroll Sectional)

126: Doster-Raypole-Hoot-Rhodes  (3 of 4 New Haven Sectional)

132: Egolf-Arney-Stafford-Shaffer (3 of 4 Carroll Sectional)

138: Eicher-Smith-Downing-Israbian (3 of 4 Carroll Sectional)

145: Shipley-Capps-Leland-Riley (3 of 4 New Haven Sectional)

152: Garman-Garcia-Dietrich-Miller (2-2 )

160:  Delong-Potter-Loe-Snyder( 2-2)

170: Partin-Davis-Blevins-Nicholson (4 of 4 Carroll Sectional)

182: Duncan-Davis-Davies-Nix  (3 of 4 Carroll Sectional)

195: Davis-Dunten-Thomas-Rivera (2-2)

220: Davis-Maissoneuve-Emery-Barbarena (3 of 4 New Haven Sectional)

285: Swartz-Cummings-Williams-Lawson (2-2)

Carroll Sectional advances 31  New Haven Sectional advances 25  

More than likely if someone on Garrett's coaching staff does a chest bump, there will be two of us doing chest bumps... Unless I chest bump the air. Wayne will have 2 kids advance. Davis vs. Dunten 3 may or may not happen...there's other wrestlers there who would like to prevent that.

3 Wayne kids advanced. Davis vs Dunten 3 is going down. Did you chest bump the air or nah?

Any insight on the 9-8 squeaker in the 195 semis between Eric Dunten and upstart Tristin Anglin of CC? Seems like a barnburner

1st period no score

2nd Period Dunten escape 1-0

Anglin headlock on the edge 2-1

Anglin cradle for 2 nearfall 4-1

3rd Period Anglin escape 5-1

Dunten Takedown 5-3

Anglin escape 6-3

Dunten takedown 6-5

Anglin escape 7-5

Dunten takedown with 39 seconds left 7-7

Anglin escape 8-7

Dunten takedown with about 3 seconds left 9-8

Any insight on the 9-8 squeaker in the 195 semis between Eric Dunten and upstart Tristin Anglin of CC? Seems like a barnburner[/quote it was a very exciting match it could of went either way a couple questionable calls unfortunately we're the difference

Any insight on the 9-8 squeaker in the 195 semis between Eric Dunten and upstart Tristin Anglin of CC? Seems like a barnburner
it was a very exciting match it could of went either way a couple questionable calls unfortunately we're the difference

Such as the takedown Dunten almost had with 20 seconds left

Sounds like sour grapes to me

2 of the 4 champs fell to Eastside kids and 1 of the runner ups as well. We are very proud of our kids from the small 1a school. Its also the 1st time we have had 3 kids going to semi-state in like 15 years and 2 are under classman. Looking forward to next weekend. Maybe we can upset a few more people. Not to bad for a team that started with 12 and finished with 10 kids.

3 Wayne kids advanced. Davis vs Dunten 3 is going down. Did you chest bump the air or nah?

Yes.  Wayne wrestled well.  McKee came up with a huge win.  Davis vs. Dunten 3 was the most exciting match of the day in my  mind.  Streeter vs. Davis was up there as well.  Unfortunately the Davis Dunten match didn't go as planned, but would love to see those guys wrestle again in the finals of Semi State....and the closest I came to the Solo Chest bump was for our 106.  Brayden picked up a win against a kid who had beat him a few weeks earlier.  Definitely proud of him.  Undersized 106, but hasn't let that be an excuse for himself this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.