Harrison 10-way

spiralride1

129 is much higher than I thought...we were at 70 not too many years ago! Yes, 7th and 8th graders can wrestle varsity. A lot more 106 pounders in lineups this way. This also brings about a few Mark Hall, Lawson brothers, David Carr situations but overall it is a positive for a smaller wrestling state to get lineups filled. It's been a good thing.

Sorry about the typo with Ervin. I'm not taking anything way from the name cause they are a great wrestling family. I'm just saying that if Saul wrestles the way he did at the 10 way, it'll be a long day at the MD Classic cause the talent level is MUCH higher.

The Indiana teams that were at the 10 way are in no way near the likes of EMD, NP and the other teams at this event.

I may be wrong, but I don't think that there was 1 state ranked wrestler from Indiana at the 10 way and yet I still seen a lot of Indiana wrestlers give their highly ranked wrestlers all they wanted.

Nevertheless, I'll be at the Classic to witness some great wrestling and watch some great wrestling.

Union County finished ahead of 3A Team State qualifiers, Avon, Franklin and 8th-seeded New Pal.

If Union County were in Indiana, it would be a 2A school.  From a 3A stand point, I suspect that would make up well with schools like Cathedral or Warren Central.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.