No problem

182 petrole over Howard 5-2

195 Hiestand over brownfield 6-2

220 tolley by fall over little

285 York by fall

106 Reese by forfeit

113 grieves franklin by forfeit

120 smith and Laughlin going at it now

I think that scores just validates Yorktown's decision to wrestle 2A.

In another thread you said Yorktown wouldn't be within 40 of the top 4 in 3a, yet they kept it respectable against the state champs while forfeiting 106/113. 

I don't know what you call respectable but to me 44-16 is not

Some  elementary math for you - 28 < 40.  What effect do you think those forfeits had?  If they had 3a numbers on the team those wouldn't be forfeits.  Just curious what your agenda is as well, since you take every opportunity to talk down a group of kids at Yorktown who worked very hard to win THEIR class.

Gomez over smith 2-1 in the tiebreaker

Smith up 5 times ran out of bounds every time Gomez already had one stalling call wasn't hit with another franklin coaches couldn't believe it great match

What weight?  Were they both at 113 or was this at 120?

I think that scores just validates Yorktown's decision to wrestle 2A.

Not sure comparing them wrestling the 3A top team is the most accurate way of gagging them against th whole 3A field.  While Yorktown may not pulling the win against the top 3A teams I'm confident they would be competitive against some of the othe 3A team state squads. 

Gomez over smith 2-1 in the tiebreaker

Smith up 5 times ran out of bounds every time Gomez already had one stalling call wasn't hit with another franklin coaches couldn't believe it great match

wow, looks like Gomez comes back from an injury with a bang!

Not sure comparing them wrestling the 3A top team is the most accurate way of gagging them against th whole 3A field.  While Yorktown may not pulling the win against the top 3A teams I'm confident they would be competitive against some of the othe 3A team state squads.

I agree, I would put them at number 3 overall...possibly 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.