Yorktown - St. Louis -- Bad Weather Contingency Plan -- Openings in IN?

Coach McCormick

Yorktown is scheduled to depart tonight for the St. Louis area for a tournament tomorrow night and Saturday.  At this point in time we are planning to make the trip, but obviously, we are watching the weather closely.

If circumstances would prevent us from traveling to Missouri this week-end, I would like to explore the option of jumping into a tournament in Indiana that may have an opening this week-end.  I certainly don't wish cancellations on other teams, but if the weather should prevent a team(s) from participating in your event this week-end, I would very much like the option to bring Yorktown. 

Everyone is certainly watching the weather, so I am not asking for a firm contract right now; but if you think it could be a possibility, please give me a call and we could discuss potential options.

Thank you,

Trent McCormick

tmccormick@yorktown.k12.in.us

cell: 765-282-9136

perry might have same situation. We were going to Cincinnati. Not sure as of now what will happen.

I think a Perry v.s. Yorktown dual meet would be awesome!  Both great programs and both great coaches.  If the weather doesn't allow for traveling that could be a nice substitute. 

Owen Valley

Mitchell

Forest Park

Washtngton

Sullivan

North Knox

Mater Dei's JV or Frosh not sure

Not sure who else

I think Washington will be at the Cathedral Super Six this weekend (weather permitting).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.