T.E.C.

NowAFan2010

Gosh no. Haha you know wayy more than me. My son wrestled in Jr high with Wes two years ago. He decided not to wrestle last year.

I'm confused by your reply. I meant that now with tec being Tuesday that maybe craft and Killion will be healthy enough to wrestle.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone post actual brackets with records and grade level?

Has a start time been decided on?  And is it a definite Tues an Wed to get this in?  And just guessing, are only 2 mats going to be used?

are we going to be able to run on 4 mats?

Is it being hosted at the high scho or mide school? It's been hosted at the middle school in the past an there is only room for 2 mats there..they can run four at the high school if they use the auxiliary gym, but then people are gonna have to travel back and forth between gyms for matches

Is it being hosted at the high scho or mide school? It's been hosted at the middle school in the past an there is only room for 2 mats there..they can run four at the high school if they use the auxiliary gym, but then people are gonna have to travel back and forth between gyms for matches

i wouldnt want to miss matches and thats what would happen...im not there for one person or one team. I have my favorites on everyteam and they expect me to be there watching. why cant we move this? no offense to union county but its so small there and never enough room for fans to sit.

Am confused as how Killion is ranked (SS#8) when I dont even remember seeing him at sectionals or regionials?

he was 6th last year going into sectionals then missed sectionals due to illness. he placed 7th at spartan only losing to evan smiley and got back on rankings. he had a win in offseason over christian cox at iswa folkstyle state as well

So, if Killian only lost once at Spartan Classic, shouldn't he at least got 3rd? Confused about brackets...isnt that a wrestle back tourneyment?

he lost to him in the first round, then lost to him in the loser bracket

Is the start time going to be the same or does anyone know?????

The TEC Wrestling Tournament is now scheduled for Wednesday, January 29th at Union County HS. Weigh in will be at 5:00pm and wrestling will begin at 5:30pm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.