Merrillville Semi state Rankings FINAL

ontherise219

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sinkovics will be taking on "Major" Black at the Al Smith. Could it be another "Black out"? Not to mention a rematch of the Harvest championship with Sopko and Slatton!!!! The rankings could go crazy that weekend! :o

Slatton was penns back up chase Osborn is the starter. Really deep team

Sinkovics will be taking on "Major" Black at the Al Smith. Could it be another "Black out"? Not to mention a rematch of the Harvest championship with Sopko and Slatton!!!! The rankings could go crazy that weekend! :o

Nice.. We have grown men giving kids nicknames now. So that's cool  ::)

I see the 145 from Laporte (wordlaw) is still ranked out of your semi state, yet he is not on their roster nor did he wrestle at Harrison tourney this weekend.  Any idea what's going on?

Antwan is on the team. He has had to deal with injury in the past so I don't know what his deal is. All I know is he better get some mat time if he wants to make it under the lights.

not sure why 113 trent from NP dropped out and he beat laughlin 9-2, and was in control entire match... he wrestles east noble and munster this weekend should b some great matches

haha I just asked on the Munster super dual thread that i heard he is staying at 120. Is there any truth to that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.