Early Richmond Regionals?

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrestlers in the red are ones that I know have been to the connersville/richmond rtc. i plan on crossing names out as they are no longer moving on to see how far these guys go. let me know if i forgot some.

bunch - connersville

markley - centerville

handley - hortheastern

schaefer - south dearborn

wilburn - milan

collyer - rushville

surguy - shenandoah

purtha - hagerstown

thomas - new castle

henderson - eastern hancock

jones - knightstown

coffman - union county

miller - tri

hillard - richmond

redd - connersville

deal - batesville

weber - franklin county

roszell - rushville

corbett - shenandoah

whitaker - new castle

nobbe - centerville

mohr - eastern hancock

mcclurg - union county

jenkinson - centerville

anderson - new castle

lonneman - milan

pace - franklin county

hines - south dearborn

bundy - knightstown

rodecap - shenandoah

loos - franklin county

bowers - union county

o'farrow - connersville

michaels - centerville

weireter - richmond

boggs - south dearborn

marsh - new castle

jessup - knightstown

bowers - eastern hancock

cannon - connersville

bane - richmond

phillips - centerville (conference champ)

westerfield - batesville

orschell - franklin county

oyler - lawrenceburg

broyles - new castle

fender - knightstown

morris - eastern hancock

tipton - centerville

ford - connersville

ruberg - lawrenceburg

cox - hagerstown

humbert - franklin county

mitts - east central

twine - richmond

kell - eastern hancock

buck - new castle

jessup - knightstown

killion - centerville

caldwell - connersville

gutapfel - east central

oswald - union county

lane - south dearborn

day - franklin county

hale - shenandoah

decker - new castle

ray - eastern hancock

day - connersville

manning - east central

hill - lawrenceburg

wilgenbusch - east central

luna - new castle

waterman - eastern hancock

elder - knightstown

schwab - northeastern

burelison - centerville

steele - connersville

jordan - centerville

dole - east central

nobbe - batesville

raab - south dearborn

decker - new castle

rihm - lincoln

faith - tri

myers - eastern hancock

wentz - knightstown

gonzalez - connersville

amberger - batesville

hoffrogge - milan

aquino - union county

hoots - new castle

bowman - eastern hancock

pope - blue river

orcutt - knightstown

hale - centerville

hittle - rushville

shirkey - connersville

robinson - centerville

cook - tri

orschell - franklin county

bugni - south dearborn

nordmeyer - batesville

harper - knightstown

davis - new castle

brinson - eastern hancock

calderon - centerville

harnishfeger - franklin county

cavins - milan

mitts - east central

bryant - union county

delph - eastern hancock

phillips - new castle

goble - knightstown

moore - east central

miller - rushville

arnold - franklin county

anderson - milan

ramage - eastern hancock

deloney - centerville

walls - new castle

kreider - richmond

walls - new castle

jackson - knightstown

trawick - richmond

spurlock - connersville

kirk - lawrenceburg

minges - union county

selm - franklin county

hornaday - rushville

myers - new castle

alamillo - shenandoah

creigmile - centerville

robinson - eastern hancock

chew - knightstown

You should also put next to those in red if they were conference champ, sectional champ,  etc. RTC has tremendouslyhelped a lot of these guys/girls.

I would like to say good luck tomorrow to all these individuals that I have had the pleasure of coaching. Your hard work has really paid off, and will not be overlooked!

I want all of u to no that I am rooting for you(except when wrestling Connersville). Also, after u wrestle some one that u have trained with all year, no matter the outcome, give each other the respect they deserve!!

When the dust settles tomorrow, remember this.... We will all be on the same team next week. Root for our area, or our regional. We can be a force, but we must come together after this weekend.

Again, u all have made us proud. Don't let anything stand in the way of Your Goals.

Jerry

170 bracket is messed up, it has TRI sectional vs TRI and Franklin Co vs Franklin Co in first rd. New Castle vs Eastern Handcock in top  and Connersville vs Milan in bottom  ::)

Something must have happened when they took out pope from blue river and replaced him with Mosley from northeastern. Not sure why pope is out. He only had 2 or 3 losses on the yea with about 25 win including one over Aquino   

Well I'm going to be sporting my "Wrestling Fan Divided" shirt today. Supporting the Bulldogs and Spartans ;D

could you imagine what jerrys shirt would look like if you put all the kids he works with, their schools, on one shirt. lol

Wow. So if you are getting beat, just cross face your opponent on the mouth to get teeth marks and you can win. Terrible. If you can't win a match using wrestling moves then don't wrestle. Sad way to see someone end a career that way. Freaking pathetic losers.

Wow. So if you are getting beat, just cross face your opponent on the mouth to get teeth marks and you can win. Terrible. If you can't win a match using wrestling moves then don't wrestle. Sad way to see someone end a career that way. Freaking pathetic losers.

I just heard this isn't the first or second time this same kid has pulled this crap. Not naming names but seriously dude, if you can't win by wrestling and you have to cheat, find a different sport.

Just off the top of my head.

Schaefer

Coffman

loos

Rueberg

Bane

Hill

Dole

Gonzolez

Hittle

Harneshfeger

Selm

I would include 285 trawick, 170 Aquino (got a great draw especially with mccclosky out, he drew into that regionals 1 seed that would have been a 2 seed), 152 manning, 145 hale (has not been scored on since sectionals began), 138 cox (barely lost in ticket round last year after ref was too slow and out of position when cox had his opponent on his back)

I would include 285 trawick, 170 Aquino (got a great draw especially with mccclosky out, he drew into that regionals 1 seed that would have been a 2 seed), 152 manning, 145 hale (has not been scored on since sectionals began), 138 cox (barely lost in ticket round last year after ref was too slow and out of position when cox had his opponent on his back)

If you include Manning then you have to include Hill too right?

Yeah, I went back and added Trawick,. Forgot about McClosky, so Aquino does have a chance. Depends on which Manning shows up. Agree with Hale and Cox and I know they are good, just don't know much about them and did not pop into my mind right away. But yes, Trawick it took me about thirty seconds to go back and modify my post.

If you include Manning then you have to include Hill too right?

manning is much better than hill...i think hill is very good, taking nothing away from him, i watched that match against manning and i think manning beats him 9 out of 10 times. and in all honesty, it really doesnt matter which is better between the 2, its which has the better semi state draw. for example: jenkinson beat mcclurg in the 3/4 spot at regionals but i guarantee you that jenkinson would rather have mcclurgs draw right now. jenkinson draws into CJ Red in the ticket round lol. its like, congrats for winning 3rd place, you get to now try and beat one of the top wrestlers in the nation to go to state. ouch!

manning is much better than hill...i think hill is very good, taking nothing away from him, i watched that match against manning and i think manning beats him 9 out of 10 times. and in all honesty, it really doesnt matter which is better between the 2, its which has the better semi state draw. for example: jenkinson beat mcclurg in the 3/4 spot at regionals but i guarantee you that jenkinson would rather have mcclurgs draw right now. jenkinson draws into CJ Red in the ticket round lol. its like, congrats for winning 3rd place, you get to now try and beat one of the top wrestlers in the nation to go to state. ouch!

The why has Hill won the last 2 out of three?

I do agree on the draws though, 160 Steele beat Nobbe and gets #5 in the Nation, congrats for winning 3rd :-\

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.