Fort Wayne semi state rankings

boomer

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y2 should be giving you a gift certificate to Eddie Merlots for this thread. Still waiting to compare you twos FW semistate picks but this wrestle off idea would be great to see . I wonder if you guys are both in the same weight class

thats why i like the cage. in a cage and where I am used to training, there is no weight class lol

This totally doesn't sound like the "crazy dad" we all see at tournaments...

I'm mild compared to the crazy dads on this area. I'm much like daddio. I sit there quietly and record. Now on occasion I have asked a few to join me outside if they would like to continue to scream things like break his effing arm. Nobody has taken me up on that offer yet.

y2 should be giving you a gift certificate to Eddie Merlots for this thread. Still waiting to compare you twos FW semistate picks but this wrestle off idea would be great to see . I wonder if you guys are both in the same weight class

How about a scratch weight of 185...I need to start cuttin'

This might be the most immature and pathetic d!#k measuring contest I've ever seen on the internet, and that's really saying something.

Sir I must concur. It is sophomoric and should be beneath the both of us. That being said; I believe most of what we both have said mostly hasbeen tongue in cheek. I personally really like this guy Y2 now. The summer is dull we're just funnin'

I was told a couple days ago that some guy was on here claiming to have beat me and I didn't recognize the name, but I was just going to let it go. I'm confident enough in myself, if someone wants to male himself look better by claiming to have beat me, so be it. But you just went to far in your account of the match for me to just let it go. That is the most absurd story I've ever heard. On y very best day, you will not throw me for five from my feet, let alone doing it twice. Also anyone who has ever watched me wrestle will tell you that I almost never shoot. Everything I do is upper body or right at the hips. I have never attempted a John smith single on anyone in any match ever. If you would at least have had respect enough to claim to have beat me in a close match , I would have let you ride with that. If your goal was to drum up interest in your site, it worked, I really had no intention of signing up. I really recommend you recanting your story before we see each other in the real world where it takes more than a good imagination to defeat others.

The best part about this whole post is that it has stemmed from a guy who is mad that his son lost a match at an offseason hyway tournment consisting of 3 kids....and now a man is DEFENDING his HONOR in the "OMG WHY ARE THESE OLD DUDES WRESTLING AT A LOCAL TOURNAMENT" Divsion. even I see the rediculousness in all of this but will continue to fuel the fire cause man is it entertaining

Edit: Also after recapping Y2's recollection of the match I would hypothesize...(now stick with me here it get pretty deep)...It may have a tad bit exaggerated in order to get a comedic response. I know we have all seen Y2 Super Duck people, Throw mad 5's, and even hit some mean Front hand springs but i would wager my Student Loans that he probably won that match like most matches of those divisions go both dudes could barly stand and the dude who was in slightly better shape pushed the other out of bounds one more time.

Of all the things I have read in this thread, my favorite is how Heavy occasionally opens quotation marks that he does not close.  Only happens about every 8th post or so, but every time he opens them, they remain open...I am never sure where the quote ends...and that is what makes it exciting...

The best part about this whole post is that it has stemmed from a guy who is mad that his son lost a match at an offseason hyway tournment consisting of 3 kids....and now a man is DEFENDING his HONOR in the "OMG WHY ARE THESE OLD DUDES WRESTLING AT A LOCAL TOURNAMENT" Divsion. even I see the rediculousness in all of this but will continue to fuel the fire cause man is it entertaining

Incorrect..this post started cause someone ask for semi-state pics and I gave my 2 cents and it went from there. You've chimed in several times also.  I'm not mad about anything if you knew me personally you would know that I love to play Devils Advocate. I'm also a club coach who knows the importance of the offseason and that loses during said period means little. I would just pointing out what Y2 the same thing as Y2 pointed out to me. Sometimes the records online are incorrect human error does occur. It did in this case. You said you know Fabian.  He will tell you I'm not petty.

Of all the things I have read in this thread, my favorite is how Heavy occasionally opens quotation marks that he does not close.  Only happens about every 8th post or so, but every time he opens them, they remain open...I am never sure where the quote ends...and that is what makes it exciting...Matt Hurford, Culver Community did you help train this incredibly entertaining stud? If so I know how to get to U.S.30 to shake your hand.

I was told a couple days ago that some guy was on here claiming to have beat me and I didn't recognize the name, but I was just going to let it go. I'm confident enough in myself, if someone wants to male himself look better by claiming to have beat me, so be it. But you just went to far in your account of the match for me to just let it go. That is the most absurd story I've ever heard. On y very best day, you will not throw me for five from my feet, let alone doing it twice. Also anyone who has ever watched me wrestle will tell you that I almost never shoot. Everything I do is upper body or right at the hips. I have never attempted a John smith single on anyone in any match ever. If you would at least have had respect enough to claim to have beat me in a close match , I would have let you ride with that. If your goal was to drum up interest in your site, it worked, I really had no intention of signing up. I really recommend you recanting your story before we see each other in the real world where it takes more than a good imagination to defeat others.

Oh yes drumming up interest in a website is my whole purpose of telling the truth of beating Rodney Bolden at the 2007 Columbia City freestyle meet. I would think rankings or a pretty high level regional tournament will do more for the site than making outrageous claims like I invented the question mark(sorry no old guys division). If you couldn't tell the recount of the match was a tad bit fabricated, even if you thought I was being serious Mr. Oberlin's response should have signaled a little bit of facetiousness. 

"well you can read but just like you told me about Zach Thompson get on the obviously biased media person at Carroll and tell them to correct it cause I Coached the match and he teched that kid my son has the bracket and that kid will tell you himself it is a mistake if he is honest. We see that kid at Indiana tech and several places and nothing against that kid but has and will never defeat Tehran Neeley.

im gonna respectfully disagree and say that may be a tad bit petty.

that sounds like a threat.......for real!

Alright, I have taken a lot of losses over the years, you may have given me one of them. My conditioning has often been terrible(hence the pack a day nickname). But even when exhausted I dont get tossed around for five, but if that was you just being facetious, the rest of ur claim is completely plausible

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.